~~~The Chat Thread~~~ - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2009, 05:12 PM   #151
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~~The Chat Thread~~~

Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, and a few islands

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:57 AM   #152
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

What a great day for Greek tennis
Gerasimou won 25K Mont-De-Marsan and Mazarakis came back after over a year to win USA F15 in his first tournament back

Old Jul 9th, 2009, 02:13 AM   #153
country flag hellas719

I'm too lazy to post pics of New York so you guys can just look here if u care

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

And I know Dorien and Ula already went so it's basically just for Veronika to see

Old Jul 9th, 2009, 02:33 AM   #154
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Full list of qualifiers:
1.South Africa
2.Denmark
3.Greece
4.Czech Republic
5.Germany
6.Spain
7.England
8.France
9.Italy
10.Netherlands
11.Russia
12.Poland
13.Serbia
14.Croatia
15.Australia
16.Japan
17.South Korea
18.North Korea
19.Saudi Arabia
20.Cameroon
21.Tunisia
22.Algeria
23.Ghana
24.Ivory Coast
25.USA
26.Costa Rica
27.Mexico
28.Brazil
29.Paraguay
30.Argentina
31.Chile
32.Ecuador
No Romania
No Portugal or Sweden

Old Jul 9th, 2009, 02:49 AM   #155
country flag hellas719

Quote:
2010 FIFA World Cup Draw:

Group A:
South Africa
Costa Rica
Chile
Czech Republic

Group B:
Mexico
Denmark
Australia
Greece

Group C:
Netherlands
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Algeria

Group D:
Ghana
Cameroon
South Korea
USA

Group E:
Japan
Spain
Serbia
France

Group F:
Argentina
Ivory Coast
Germany
England

Group G:
Brazil
Tunisia
Paraguay
Croatia

Group H:
Italy
Ecuador
Poland
North Korea
Group A is like heaven for the Czechs
Groups E and F are nightmares for those teams
I'm happy that Greece has a good group
My goal is to finish the WC by the end of the month

Old Jul 9th, 2009, 02:54 AM   #156
country flag hellas719

Now I know why Michelle is hated

Old Jul 9th, 2009, 08:26 AM   #157
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

oh I've been to New York too although a long time ago (1998) so I definitely have to go back there.I had a great time there and of all the places I've visited in the USA (not that I've visited a lot to be honest) I loved NYC the best
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 08:29 AM   #158
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I know why Michelle is hated

can't stand her,and it's not only about the screams,it's also her attitude but I've seen some interviews of her off-court and she seems better,but on court she's a complete brat
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #159
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, i never want to watch a match from her
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 07:13 PM   #160
country flag hellas719

Veronika, I have seen that you post in chat threads for Petrova and Kuznetsova. What do people discuss there? I wanna have a good atmosphere like that in this chat thread

Old Jul 10th, 2009, 10:07 AM   #161
country flag Bероника

oh the Petrova one is not a good exemple,it's a big failure,at the moment only another person and me post there I don't know if Petrova has not more fans or what's wrong but we talk about any silly thing that comes to mind.

In the Sveta one who has a good number of regulars (including our dear Dorien ) we talk about anything as well,we joke around but also sometimes discuss serious stuff or tell good/bad things that have happened to us.

And don't worry about this chat thread,Andrew.I find it has a good atmosphere anD it's one of my favourite threads on the board
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #162
country flag hellas719

Good to know
I have an interseting story to tell about my day. I'll tell it later though as I don't have much time now

Old Jul 11th, 2009, 03:13 AM   #163
country flag hellas719

So, my sister and I left from the beach together. The house was locked, so we went to go get the garage door opener from the car. The car was locked, but the windows were open a little bit. We tried to stick our hand through to click the garage door opener, but we couldn't reach. Then, we tried to reach the lock to pull it up to unlock the door. We couldn't reach though. We were touching it, but we couldn't pull it up. Then I got a small flagpole from the ground to try and hit the garage door opener with it, but we couldn't get it. We tried everything! Street refelctiors, we broke a gardening bucket to get the handle, we used a twing. We have our boat in the driveway (we didn't put it in the water yet), so I went up the ladder and into the boat and I saw a rope with a lock on it (those ones where you push this thing down and you open the lock), so i took that out and we tried to tie it around the lock and pull it up but it wouldn't go. We walked everywhere looking for more things that we could open it with (we should've just gone back to the beach to get keys, but we didn't want to give up). While this was going on, some old man was walking by and he was looking at us like we were criminals. We were hoping he wouldn't call the police or something. So then I kept looking for stuff and when I came back, my sister took the headphones off my i-pod and tied a knot so she could unlock the door. She finally got it! Then, my mom came like 2 seconds later, so we did that all for nothing and wasted an hour. Then my sister opened the car door and pushed the garage door button and then the garage opened, but the car alarm went off
It was so funny

Old Jul 11th, 2009, 09:26 AM   #164
country flag Bероника

hahaha,yeah,that was funny even to read it.Well at least you know what to do next time it happens
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #165
country flag hellas719

Bye guys
I don't know if I'll post in this thread between now and tomorrow, as I'm going to camp until the 18th and I'll be without a computer.