Viktorija 'Vicky' Rajicic - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 09:39 AM   #31
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Viktorija 'Vicky' Rajicic

She beat an Australian, two Kiwis, a Papua New Guinean, and a Solomon Islander?

Means nothing.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 10:56 AM   #32
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

It would probably mean nothing if she just beat them. She wiped the floor with them, thats a hard thing to do over the course of a tournament. Also I've seen some of these players, and they are pretty good, definitely not push overs.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #33
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

^^^
And considering she is two years younger than any of the other semi finalists, it is an impressive result.

However, this event is usually weak. 2009 was even weaker than usual. Last year, at least, the likes of Holland, Wejnert and Vriens played
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 04:04 PM   #34
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

You can only play whoever turns up on the other side of the net. It's not like she is trawling the world looking for the weakest fields. However, imagine what would be said if she was losing in these weak fields. Nice performance Viktorija.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 01:20 AM   #35
country flag Oswald56

Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold

AO 2010 Playoff Womens RR 1r: Viktorija Rajicic (VIC) d [2] Shannon Golds (QLD) 6-3 3-6 7-6(2)
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 05:21 AM   #36
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Very impressive win against a player ranked well inside the top 250

Hopefully she can put in a good performance tomorrow. She has a good shot at the quarter finals now
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 05:42 AM   #37
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

AUSTRALIAN OPEN QUALIFYING DRAW
Maria Elena Camerin ITA (5)v Zuzana Ondraskova CZE
Anna Lapushchenkova RUS v Heidi El Tabakh CAN
Nuria Llagostera Vives ESP v Madison Brengle USA
Viktorija Rajicic AUS v Renata Voracova CZE (14)

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 11:48 AM   #38
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

I watched vicky for a bit today, i thought she looked like most of our girls very flat today, she was in most of the rallies but then would go for a shot that she wasnt in the right position to hit, too many times when the ball was around her ankles she would try and hit topspin rather than slide it back deep and get into a better position to hit the next shot. She did start the second set a lot better after she calmed down but was disapointing to see a 4-1 lead collapse after some long rallies to lose the second set.

Hopefully she can do some damage in the junior event!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:03 AM   #39
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Just noticed that Viktorija now has a WTA ranking for the first time. She sits at 914.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 04:41 AM   #40
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

I heard that Jess Engels is involved with coaching her now! I was shocked how these Viktorija was out wondering about watching Ferguson/Robson etc. just before her qualifying match.

When you think that Stosur locks herself in a room for a few hours before she goes on court so she is totally focused and pumped and concentrated, which is not dissimilar to a lot of the top players. You'd think they would be trying to instill similars practices with the juniors and not let them take such a casual approach. It was no wonder that so many of the girls played flat!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #41
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

She's coached by Engels
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #42
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Vika has come a long way in a year. First ITF QF At Sydney. And also her first top 200 win. Keep it up Vika!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #43
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

I still don't understand why she was dropped by the AIS. She would have to be the top ranked for her age group amongst the Australians.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #44
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Viktorija Rajicic d. Anna Tatishvili 6-3 4-6 6-4

First top 100 win, I imagine.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #45
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Great win by Viki. Especially as a number TF posters have been critical of her recently (including me). It's very easy to forget that she's only 17 as she's been around a while already.

Great win today. Congrats!