Viktorija 'Vicky' Rajicic - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #16
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Viktorija 'Vicky' Rajicic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
To be honest I don't even know why we have to be talking about her appearance right now. She only just turned 15 and shouldn't have to worry about marketing or what she looks like until/if she makes waves on the senior circuit. Just let her be who she is, I say.
no. lame. she needs to change something there.
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2009, 12:47 AM   #17
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya-serbia View Post
No way man,that is not Croatian name 100%...I just sad that she's from Serbia (her mother-father,their rooots )

Melissa is born in Australia but she is playing 4 Serbia
Who is Melissa?
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:19 AM   #18
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't pick on her, a-holes.

Raja I'm gonna call her Raja.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 08:14 AM   #19
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

She's got the Nadal look going on with the baggy pants. I like it, at least she's being herself.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #20
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

Melisa McGregor she's 15-16 years old...
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 11:45 PM   #21
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya-serbia View Post
Melisa McGregor she's 15-16 years old...
And she represents Serbia? LOL @ McGregor (SRB), almost as funny as Groth (SVK).
Old May 10th, 2009, 07:49 AM   #22
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Привет View Post
Just personally, I think Tori is worse than Vicky!
Yes! I have visions of Tori Spelling
Old May 10th, 2009, 08:16 AM   #23
country flag Привет

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Yes! I have visions of Tori Spelling
Old May 10th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #24
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Привет View Post
And she represents Serbia? LOL @ McGregor (SRB), almost as funny as Groth (SVK).
She has played one pro 10k qualifying match and won 1 game. Woo.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 07:01 AM   #25
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

How tall is she? Hard to tell by the pics, but she looks like she has a bit of height going on there.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:08 AM   #26
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!

Viktorija made the final of the Northern Territory ITF Junior Championships in Darwin last week. Seeded nineth, Rajicic upset second seed Yuki Ito 6-2 6-3 in the quarter finals and didn't drop a set en route. However she lost the final to Risa Ozaki, the sixth seed from Japan, 6-4 6-4. Ozaki also beat Rajicic the week prior in Darwin at the Darwin ITF Junior Championships in the third round, 6-3 6-2.

Viktorija partnered Molly Polak at both events for the girls' doubles. They last in the quarter finals of the Darwin ITF and the semi finals of the Northern Territory ITF.

After making the singles final, Rajicic improved her Win/Loss record on the ITF Junior Circuit this year to 19-7. In doubles, her Win/Loss record stands at 17-5.

Her good results saw her jump into the top 200 on the ITF Junior Rankings for the first time. She is currently ranked at No.196. Hopefully she plays the Oceania Closed ITF Junior Championships in August and will be pushing for a top 100 ranking after that tournament.
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 06:29 AM   #27
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Air Pacific Oceania Closed ITF Junior Championships - Lautoka, Fiji
Grade B2, Girls Singles, Main Draw of 32
Representing Australia, Viktorija Rajicic, seeded 4th

R1: defeated Zinnia LEAMANA (SOL) 6/1 6/1
R2: defeated Brooke RISCHBIETH (AUS) 6/1 6/1
QF: defeated Emily FANNING (NZL) (5) 6/2 6/1
SF: defeated Abigail TERE APISAH (PNG) (2) 6/2 6/3
F: defeated Briar PRESTON (NZL) (1) 6/0 6/1

Admittedly, the standard was not high, but this is an impressive win for Vika. Her second ITF Junior Girls singles title...congratulations
She also teamed up with Molly Polak to win the girls doubles title, her third ITF Junior Girls doubles title of the season...

With this, Rajicic's junior ranking will go from No.190 to No.78, making her the highest ranked Aussie girl on the ITF Junior Rankings.

Nice warm up for Junior Fed Cup
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:28 AM   #28
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing. She killed everyone. The standard may not have been high, but she dealt with them according. Even Tere-Apisah only managed to get 5 games, who has a big game I'm a big fan of.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 08:16 AM   #29
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Good for her, but a massive LOL at the competition. Still, some good players have won this event before so congrats.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 08:43 AM   #30
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to her nice to see that she nearly breadsticked most of the field.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote