#0191 SUICIDE Tennis - Madrid 2009 | Final: Ballbasher def. LUXXXAS! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #16
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future
Re: #0191 SUICIDE Tennis - Madrid 2009 | Sign in NOW!!!

In
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #17
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

in
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:10 AM   #18
country flag openwong

openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice

in
openwong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:25 AM   #19
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

In!!!
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 04:18 AM   #20
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

In!!!
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 08:23 AM   #21
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Ivanovic & Maria Kirilenko

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #22
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

in
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 09:51 AM   #23
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

You should be aware that this is a Saturday start.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 10:06 AM   #24
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all

In
shuai.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 10:38 AM   #25
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of

In

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 01:12 PM   #26
country flag Legend1
My Hero... Always

Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future

in

♥ Amelie Mauresmo ♥

"I dreamt of this career, I dreamt of winning a Grand Slam title, I lifted trophies in every city in the world and I lived 10 magical and unbelievable years."
Legend1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #27
country flag Tales

Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold Tales is a splendid one to behold

In
#9 Highest #1 Titles: 2009: Budapest, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, 2010: Sydney, Moscow
Suicide Tennis: #51 Highest #23 Win: Bad Gastein 09, 's-Hertogenbosch 10, RU: Osaka 09, Luxembourg 09
TT Singles: #114 Highest #106
TT Doubles: #62 Highest #62 Titles: 2009 ITF Saint-Gaudens(w Marco tennis), 2010 Barcelona (w WhoAmI)
Tales is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #28
country flag tiffanykatya.

tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of

In, playing as a rookie
tiffanykatya. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #29
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

In
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #30
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute

In