Ranks - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #361
country flag MrPitiful

MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTFDavai View Post
Tragic. I don't know if she has the power to come back.
She has pretty much the entire year to win points in 2015. Of course she can comeback. We gotta be positive
MrPitiful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #362
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Well if she can't come back from this then it means she was never meant to be a top player for more than a short period to begin with. I certainly believe she has the ability to but we will see.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #363
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of

I read that she had injury before and she came back. I hope but I want to be prepared for the worst. It s been an year almost since her last success.
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #364
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
If she's healthy at the Open, the only players who can trouble her are Serena (obviously), Agatha, and Halep (the latter two because of their game styles). Hopefully, Vika follows tradition and does a lot of what the other big names have done when returning from injury: mess up the draw.
The only people that can trouble Vika at the USO are Serena and Venus. If she is reasonably fit I believe she can still beat Aga therefore i expect her to go pretty far at the USO maybe not the final this year but possibly R4 or QF.
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 03:29 PM   #365
country flag MrPitiful

MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold

Is she keeping the top 20 ranking with the QFs?
MrPitiful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 03:34 PM   #366
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPitiful View Post
Is she keeping the top 20 ranking with the QFs?
No, she is 23rd.
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 03:51 PM   #367
country flag wolf79

wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of wolf79 has much to be proud of

could've been worse. after montreal and the painful loss against aga i really feared the worst as to me that injury looked like she has to pull out of cincy and flushing as well. if she would prevail against maka she is back in the top 20, and the NYC crown would propell her back to rank 13 at least. not to mention she has a shot for the top 10 again if she would do well at the asia swing where she's got almost no points to defend at all...
of course this is way to go for her, but who would've thought that she's able to compede again so strongly after that nasty summer? she's a natural born fighter, and that's not the least thing we adore about our beloved princess....

dastarded by Darth Vika the Sith Princess of Unholy Fuckery

wolf79 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 05:13 PM   #368
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf79 View Post
could've been worse. after montreal and the painful loss against aga i really feared the worst as to me that injury looked like she has to pull out of cincy and flushing as well. if she would prevail against maka she is back in the top 20, and the NYC crown would propell her back to rank 13 at least. not to mention she has a shot for the top 10 again if she would do well at the asia swing where she's got almost no points to defend at all...
of course this is way to go for her, but who would've thought that she's able to compede again so strongly after that nasty summer? she's a natural born fighter, and that's not the least thing we adore about our beloved princess....
The bold part sounds positive . I don't know about her winning the USO, its still a possibility but i'd rather she do it next year as a fully fit player on fire rather than this year as a barely able to move rusty player ...because we would never hear the end of it

or maybe i'm just being stupid, what the heck take the crown Vika!
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 09:02 PM   #369
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

As of right now, according to TheBoiledEgg's ranking update, Vika's sitting at 24. If she beats Makarova, she'll get back to the top twenty.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 06:25 PM   #370
country flag cocoblush

is her ranking 24 now?
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 06:38 PM   #371
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoblush View Post
is her ranking 24 now?
Yep.

21. Shuai Peng 1905 (her ranking point before SF vs Caroline Wozniacki)
22. Alizé Cornet 1900
23. Svetlana Kuznetsova 1860
24. Victoria Azarenka 1813
25. Garbiñe Muguruza 1803
26. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 1775

http://www.tennis4wta.com/Siralama/s1_50.html
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 06:41 PM   #372
country flag cocoblush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Yep.

21. Shuai Peng 1905 (her ranking point before SF vs Caroline Wozniacki)
22. Alizé Cornet 1900
23. Svetlana Kuznetsova 1860
24. Victoria Azarenka 1813
25. Garbiñe Muguruza 1803
26. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 1775

http://www.tennis4wta.com/Siralama/s1_50.html
Its going to be a loooong road back How many points does she have to defend in the autumn/ winter?
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 06:53 PM   #373
country flag NewTFDavai

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoblush View Post
How many points does she have to defend in the autumn/ winter?

I think almost nothing. She had only one win after US Open last year at YEC.
http://espn.go.com/tennis/player/res...toria-azarenka
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 07:50 PM   #374
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I think she's only defending around 400 points the rest of the season. Unseeded and looming here we come.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 07:53 PM   #375
country flag NewTFDavai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
I think she's only defending around 400 points the rest of the season. Unseeded and looming here we come.
Were are these points coming from?
She only won a match last year at YEC after the US Open.