johnoo's BE2 and BBC video thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:50 PM   #91
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: johnoo's BE2 and BBC video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
thanks Johnoo, how many matches from BBCi are you recording. The Sharapova match was aired here twice yesterday, but I didn't get to see Danka vs Robson or Vika vs Bremond, and we don't have any fancy option here to select court
I have a dish with a quad lnb so can capture 4 matches on different pcs,also a couple with freeview cards which means a couple more there,yesterday was a bit chaotic as I was capturing the dani v laura match in HD and also in SD on a freeview card,to complicate things even more I was having to capture the sharapova match,it was getting kinda hot with 3 computers running,I would love to convert the HD version of the laura/dani match but will in reality do the freeview capture.not captured anything yet today because I just can't be bothered maybe later.watched some of the vika v bremond match but did'nt capture,if you don't think you will get coverage of vika's next match pm me,same for dani.
johnoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:00 PM   #92
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute

theres been a few moans and groans in the sharapova forum about the size of the mvk matches I have uploaded,I'm willing to use the divx convertor which of course will reduce quality,on the plus side it will be much smaller file size,be a avi(as in divx)and save me a hell of time encoding.let me know what you think,test video is Lisicki_v_Chakvetadze_wimbly_2009_last_game
http://rapidshare.com/files/24785679...last_game.divx

best played with lastest divx player and not vlc player.
http://www.divx.com/en/products/software/windows/divx
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:13 PM   #93
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

South - Johansson ?
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 08:01 AM   #94
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

it was played late on court 1

I've seen some shots
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 08:21 AM   #95
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I am downloading johnoo. Will let you know what I think.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 08:32 AM   #96
country flag akosiirwyn

akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnoo View Post
theres been a few moans and groans in the sharapova forum about the size of the mvk matches I have uploaded,I'm willing to use the divx convertor which of course will reduce quality,on the plus side it will be much smaller file size,be a avi(as in divx)and save me a hell of time encoding.let me know what you think,test video is Lisicki_v_Chakvetadze_wimbly_2009_last_game
http://rapidshare.com/files/24785679...last_game.divx

best played with lastest divx player and not vlc player.
http://www.divx.com/en/products/software/windows/divx
avi is great for me, saves a lot of hard drive space.
Thanks for your efforts
akosiirwyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 08:36 AM   #97
country flag monthtrial

monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice

Great Quality, especially w/ the relatively small size.

Thanks for the great work.
monthtrial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #98
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quality seems great to me! (The Anna and Sabine clip). Anna
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 06:34 PM   #99
country flag bluesky2156

bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice

thank you very much. to me, quality is the most important.
bluesky2156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 03:43 AM   #100
country flag chirag sharma

chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light

can u pst sania mirza-crestia match
chirag sharma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 05:42 AM   #101
country flag HowardH

I personally appreciate clips that are not too large but with reasonable quality, doesn't need to be HD or anything. I thought the clip of Anna and Sabine was just right, lovely quality and still okay file size. But I'll take whatever suits you Johnoo.
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 09:47 AM   #102
country flag johnoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I personally appreciate clips that are not too large but with reasonable quality, doesn't need to be HD or anything. I thought the clip of Anna and Sabine was just right, lovely quality and still okay file size. But I'll take whatever suits you Johnoo.
ok.I will be putting up Dementieva v Rezai for I Heart Mimi,I also have ana ivanovic first match if anybody wants it and other matches on various computers.
today I will try and capture
Wozniacki v Kirilenko in HD
Baltacha v Flipkens
Williams v Razzano/Rezai
Errani v Ivanovic
Baltacha v Azarenka/Vesnina
Elliott
things change though and it could be other matches/or just that I don't capture all(I'm not gonna sit here all day just capturing),if anyone has a good reason for another match to be captured on a tv court state your case and I might capture
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 10:06 AM   #103
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

Quote:
ok.I will be putting up Dementieva v Rezai for I Heart Mimi,
is it in HD native format ?

Quote:
today I will try and capture
Wozniacki v Kirilenko in HD
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 10:26 AM   #104
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Quote:
Williams v Razzano/Rezai
Errani v Ivanovic
Baltacha v Azarenka/Vesnina
Elliott
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 11:47 AM   #105
country flag johnoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _elenad_ View Post
is it in HD native format ?

no its mpeg2,the match was only shown on BBCi,the match BBC was showing was the doubles with laura robson.I only captured as a favour for someone.