johnoo's BE2 and BBC video thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:46 PM   #76
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: johnoo's BE2 and BBC video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiforever View Post
Ok i confirmed its a European source (russian tv) and the specs say h264 ts.
yeah h264 ts are very difficult to convert,the only two apps I have had luck with converting are arcsoft total media extreme and the new divx convertor,and even with the divx I needed the free ac3
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/ac3_filter.htm
you could try convertxdvd with that filter installed,you can try it by cutting a segment out with h264 ts cutter(cuts without encoding)
http://www.softpedia.com/downloadTag/H264+cutter
so you don't spend hours encoding the whole lot,best bet if you really need it on dvd(and convertxdvd does not work with the ac3 filter) is too use either the arcsoft or divx software,and encode to mp4 or wmv or divx and then convert to dvd.its also worth having the Haali Matroska Splitter installed on your system.
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...a_Splitter.htm
BTW I got you pm but there was no option to reply on it
johnoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2009, 04:55 AM   #77
country flag steffiforever

steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all

Thanks...update...i installed the filter and split the .ts file and used convertxtodvd and the audio and video sync is still off the video is fine though...i than tried to convert the file to mp4 using the arcsoft total media extreme and is starts converting but than stops with the error message saying mpeg codec not on the computer...not exactly sure what codec it needs to do this...all this for a great quality copy of Serena's loss at the french open
steffiforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 05:54 AM   #78
country flag chirag sharma

chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light

do you have mirza-rybarikova match at 2009 birmigham this match was shown at british eurosports channel
chirag sharma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 11:56 AM   #79
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

Code:
yes, he's back

back again....
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 01:14 PM   #80
country flag chirag sharma

chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light

how r u to stop me if u have any problem leave the forum because u r not capable of uploading any matches but others are capable. did u understand
chirag sharma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 02:08 AM   #81
country flag steffiforever

steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all

Hi Johnoo, will you be able to post that Wimbledon doubles match file still? thanks in advance!
steffiforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 06:33 PM   #82
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiforever View Post
Hi Johnoo, will you be able to post that Wimbledon doubles match file still? thanks in advance!
its encoded and ready to upload,just that capturing matches to wimbledon have got in the way,I've not spent all that time encoding not too upload
I have a 15gb video off laurua robsons match from BBCHD lying on my harddrive,not really sure what the hell to do with it thoughh264 ts is a complex file format,as for totalmedia I'm guessing the codec used to capture was not that,maybe the cyberlink h264 codec was used,if you could find out and install that maybe it would work.BTW the new divx convertor will convert h264ts so try that.
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 09:16 PM   #83
country flag johnoo

Sharapova_v_Kutuzova_wimbly_2009
set1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZ48LA2A
set 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X6JXGIG5

Last edited by johnoo : Jun 22nd, 2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 09:52 PM   #84
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

oOoOh. So wide. My tv stops at the end of the scoreboard.

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:08 PM   #85
country flag kymo

kymo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx a lot!!!!!!!!!!
kymo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 07:03 AM   #86
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

thanks Johnoo, how many matches from BBCi are you recording. The Sharapova match was aired here twice yesterday, but I didn't get to see Danka vs Robson or Vika vs Bremond, and we don't have any fancy option here to select court

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:12 AM   #87
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

what res is the match ?

720p ? 16:9 ?
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:13 AM   #88
country flag _elenad_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
thanks Johnoo, how many matches from BBCi are you recording. The Sharapova match was aired here twice yesterday, but I didn't get to see Danka vs Robson or Vika vs Bremond, and we don't have any fancy option here to select court
if you go on 28.2e you can choose the court interactively (also HD is present)
channels are free to air
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:34 PM   #89
country flag johnoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _elenad_ View Post
what res is the match ?

720p ? 16:9 ?
BBCHD is 1080,the BBC use a "weak signal" satellite for their channels to try and ensure that their channels are not easily available outside the UK.its not illegal to watch them but you need a big dish.
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:45 PM   #90
country flag _elenad_

bbc on astra 2a etc are receiveble with small dishes on 28.2est

on southern europe astra 2d needs some more (150cm should be enough)