johnoo's BE2 and BBC video thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2009, 07:15 PM   #61
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: johnoo's BE2 and BBC video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffiforever View Post
Hey Johnoo. I think the quality is AMAZING if you keep the original capture format of mpeg2 especially the women's singles match! I would really appreciate that if you could upload that quality just the like the sample one game you uploaded a few hours after the celebration was played. thanks very much!
ok will see what spencercarlos and KoOlMaNsTeVeN say,The time I save encoding will probaley equal the extra time uploading so its no difference to me,its really if the other two are happy downloading so much from megaupload,I once asked KoOlMaNsTeVeN what he did with the matches he d/l and he said he watched and then deleted so he might not be as keen Actually I could just do the womens single as the original and encode the doubles.would probaley be better for all if I did that.
johnoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2009, 07:38 PM   #62
country flag steffiforever

steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all

ok well that would work great for me. much appreciated!
steffiforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:56 AM   #63
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnoo View Post
ok will see what spencercarlos and KoOlMaNsTeVeN say,The time I save encoding will probaley equal the extra time uploading so its no difference to me,its really if the other two are happy downloading so much from megaupload,I once asked KoOlMaNsTeVeN what he did with the matches he d/l and he said he watched and then deleted so he might not be as keen Actually I could just do the womens single as the original and encode the doubles.would probaley be better for all if I did that.
For me the better quality, the better in general, i love to put these matches, especially yours on DVD because of the great quality. Megaupload is great for me i have an account since a couple of years now, so i am ok with that too.

Thanks for being very considerated!
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:33 AM   #64
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencercarlos View Post
For me the better quality, the better in general, i love to put these matches, especially yours on DVD because of the great quality. Megaupload is great for me i have an account since a couple of years now, so i am ok with that too.

Thanks for being very considerated!
ok this is what I will do,I will encode the doubles but leave the singles as original,I'm on holiday so will do today,the pc with the singles on is capturing the jelena match from BBC so I will encode the doubles till I can get access to it.
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:42 PM   #65
country flag johnoo

1 of 3 (rejoin with hjsplit when you have all three) of steffi v kim wimbledon exo 2009,mpeg2.
part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JVT8P15T
part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2GBTKEKD
part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4LCN6RLK
BTW you can play part 1 with vlc player by opening vlc and using the open file option and browsing to the 001 file(enable all file formats in the bottom drop down box of the folder),vlc is not the best for mpeg2 though as de-interlacing is not turned on by default,as this is a untouched capture it is interlaced,dvd players tend to de-interlace as they play.
doubles match is encoded(comes to 800mbs instead of 1.4gbs and will be uploaded soon.

Last edited by johnoo : May 26th, 2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old May 26th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #66

steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all

thanks Johnoo! Great upload and quality and this is really appreciated as a long time Steffi fan
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 09:36 AM   #67
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1 of 3 (rejoin with hjsplit when you have all three) of steffi v kim wimbledon exo 2009,mpeg2.
part 1
part 2
part 3
BTW you can play part 1 with vlc player by opening vlc and using the open file option and browsing to the 001 file(enable all file formats in the bottom drop down box of the folder),vlc is not the best for mpeg2 though as de-interlacing is not turned on by default,as this is a untouched capture it is interlaced,dvd players tend to de-interlace as they play.
doubles match is encoded(comes to 800mbs instead of 1.4gbs and will be uploaded soon.
Lovely work
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Head to Head
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 09:58 AM   #68
Sabatini lover Forever

Quote:
part 1
part 2
part 3
Lovely work
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Head to Head
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 08:40 PM   #69

Hi Johnoo. I am wondering if you will be able to post the mixed doubles match as well? That would be greatly appreciated!
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 06:28 PM   #70
country flag lienie18

lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Johnoo. I am wondering if you will be able to post the mixed doubles match as well? That would be greatly appreciated!
I second this!

PS: many thanks for the match Kim vs Steffi!!!

*US Open 2005*YEC 2003*YEC 2002*WTA No. 1 in singles & doubles*
Now the best mom in the world
lienie18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #71
country flag johnoo

Quote:
yeah I will still do it,I have encoded this but I'm guessing the people wanting the match will also want to keep and maybe burn to dvd? the encode came to 800mbs while the original mpeg2 capture is 1.4gbs,either way I will split with hjsplit but I would be interested in which way you would rather me go,either upload the encode(to save 600mbs) or the mpeg2 which is dvd ready.
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #72

Quote:
yeah I will still do it,I have encoded this but I'm guessing the people wanting the match will also want to keep and maybe burn to dvd? the encode came to 800mbs while the original mpeg2 capture is 1.4gbs,either way I will split with hjsplit but I would be interested in which way you would rather me go,either upload the encode(to save 600mbs) or the mpeg2 which is dvd ready.
Hey Johnoo. I would prefer the mpeg2 which is DVD ready BUT i would talk it at the 800mbs as well. Thanks! Also i just downloaded a match from the french which is over 13gb as a .ts file. I used convertxtodvd program so i can watch it on my stand alone dvd player but it didnt seem to convert well...the audio was not in sync with the video and the video was a bit jumpy and in fast motion. Do you know what i need to do or should do? I would like somehow maybe to convert the file to VOB but not exactly sure. Thanks for everything!
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #73
country flag itsonlykat

itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice

Hi Johnoo, I was wondering if you are going to upload Sharapova's matches in 2009 French Open? If you are, is it in BBC Coverage?

Thank you for the Steffi vs Kim Wimbledon EX 2009, and I'm looking forward to the mixed doubles!
itsonlykat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #74
country flag johnoo

Quote:
Also i just downloaded a match from the french which is over 13gb as a .ts file. I used convertxtodvd program so i can watch it on my stand alone dvd player but it didnt seem to convert well...the audio was not in sync with the video and the video was a bit jumpy and in fast motion. Do you know what i need to do or should do? I would like somehow maybe to convert the file to VOB but not exactly sure. Thanks for everything!
why would you download a 13gb hd match and spoil it by converting to dvd on a serious note the first thing I do with my TS captures(thats if its a mpeg ts as used by americian HDtv and not a h264 ts,mainly used by europeans(and bbc) for HDtv) is run them though videoredo,TS files are just transport streams dumped by a capture card onto the harddrive,they need to be muxed/demuxed this is what videoredo was created for,important things it will do,such as Transport Stream Mux/Demuxing and Auto Repair Audio/Video Sync,theres a free trial of VideoReDo TVSuite
http://www.videoredo.com/en/index.htm
which will make a dvd as well,not sure how limited the trial is but if you need the full version pm me.BTW if it's a h264 ts HD capture it's very hard to convert to dvd properly,only option is to reduce to either to divx,mp4 or wmv using either the arcsoft software or divx convertor.hope that helps but if you could confirm what sort of ts it is(either mpeg or h264)I could give more help.
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:08 PM   #75

Ok i confirmed its a European source (russian tv) and the specs say h264 ts.