PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #420 - ESTORIL 2009 - SF points and QF league table up!!! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2009, 11:17 AM   #106
country flag FrOzon

FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #420 - ESTORIL 2009 - SF points and QF league table up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco-Nicole View Post
@Frozon:
at least Can I receive at least congratulations to have changed the format of league table. In all PAW tournaments that I run there are always news with "sorry". I don't know if I disturb
Please check your reps! Already appreciated this morning!
And please don't worry. Take these "sorry" news just as advises. We're grateful for your work!!
FrOzon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2009, 02:57 PM   #107
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #420 - ESTORIL 2009 - SF points and QF league table up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco-Nicole View Post
PAW13: Wickmayer over Makarova

Another sheet position for me, seems impossible to win a tournament.

no, you win this torunament

my SF was invalid, since peer retired in set #1
and i picked Makraova and you picked Wickmayer in the final, so you win Estoril!!!!

i´m second or even just 3rd -

Wickmayer
Old May 9th, 2009, 11:08 PM   #108
country flag Marco-Nicole

Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
no, you win this torunament

my SF was invalid, since peer retired in set #1
and i picked Makraova and you picked Wickmayer in the final, so you win Estoril!!!!

i´m second or even just 3rd -

Wickmayer

Hello Matthias,

unfortunately for me I'm third because I had me too Wickmayer against Peer. Frozon won the tournament and I'm so sad because every time that I can obtain a win or a second place something happen against my picks. So I want to retire. It's so sad lose a place for a retirement even if I have had the correct winner.
Maybe I have done errors to calculate the points, check yours.

@Frozon: don't add me these points for Estoril. The destiny don't want that I can win a tournament or at least second place
Marco-Nicole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #109
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

my W/L record should be 9/4 since i posted a Replacement pick for the final
but all other is correct with my points