PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #420 - ESTORIL 2009 - SF points and QF league table up!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2009, 11:04 PM   #46
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #420 - ESTORIL 2009 - 2R points and 1R league table up!!!

PAW09: Wickmayer over Govortsova
PAW10: Groenefeld over Barrois
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2009, 11:24 PM   #47
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #420 - ESTORIL 2009 - 2r points and 1r league table up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco-Nicole View Post
COMMITTED PLAYERS

Code:
..1...Chevina________________nr.12
..2...Martian Martin_________nr.13
..3...wateva_________________nr.23	
..4...Andiyan________________nr.32
..5...In the Zone____________nr.43
..6...matthias_______________nr.54
..7...Marco-Nicole___________nr.64
..8...Kielian________________nr.66
..9...____SVK________________nr.78	
.10...Elisse_________________nr.88
.11...No Mercy!!_____________nr.89
.12...tennisfan77____________nr.102	
.13...Lachrimarum____________nr.107
.14...Kovalchuk______________nr.113
.15...Ballbasher_____________nr.124
.16...christi________________nr.151
.17...bbypk(WC)
Attila,

Please could you amend Post #2 to show Dementieva_Dude on the list as a WC. Also, please can you remove the WC from bbypk who did actually commit to PAW Estoril before the deadline and therefore shouldn't be allocated a WC.

This is so that DarkchildSwiss can maintain accurate records for all WC's used by PAW players in 2009.

Many Thanks
sdtoot
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #48
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #420 - ESTORIL 2009 - 2R points and 1R league table up!!!

PAW05: Groenefeld over Barrois
PAW06: Salerni over Kirilenko
PAW07: Wickmayer over Govortsova
PAW08: Benesova over Groth
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:05 AM   #49
country flag Marco-Nicole

Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #420 - ESTORIL 2009 - 2r points and 1r league table up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
Attila,

Please could you amend Post #2 to show Dementieva_Dude on the list as a WC. Also, please can you remove the WC from bbypk who did actually commit to PAW Estoril before the deadline and therefore shouldn't be allocated a WC.

This is so that DarkchildSwiss can maintain accurate records for all WC's used by PAW players in 2009.

Many Thanks
sdtoot

Ok Shaun, no problem!!
Marco-Nicole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:10 AM   #50
country flag Marco-Nicole

Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of

PAW5: Benesova over Groth
PAW6: Groenefeld over Barrois
Marco-Nicole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:47 AM   #51
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

PAW #8: Salerni over Kirilenko
PAW #9: Makarova over Czink
PAW #10: Wickmayer over Govortsova
PAW #11: Peer over Zahlavova Strycova
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 01:06 AM   #52
country flag Dementieva_Dude
Always a bridesmaid...and that's okay

Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

PAW 8: Groenefled def. Barrois

"Special Relations" Officer on the S.S Dementieva(Retired Golden Goddess)
Dementieva_Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 01:08 AM   #53
country flag Hachiko

Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute

PAW 07: Groenefeld def. Barrois
PAW 08: Wickmayer def. Govortsova
PAW 09: Salerni def. Kirilenko

Horrible tournament for me already, just because of 1 match.
Hachiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #54
country flag Kielian

Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all

PAW06: Zahlavova-Strycova over Peer
PAW07: Groenefeld over Barrois
PAW08: Czink over Makarova
PAW09: Ani over Cirstea
Kielian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 02:18 AM   #55
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute

paw 4: wickmayer over govortsova

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 02:20 AM   #56
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute

paw 8: ani over cirstea

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:53 AM   #57
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

PAW 7: Groenefeld over Barrois
PAW 8: Bovina over Lisicki
PAW 9: Salerni over Kirilenko
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 05:18 AM   #58
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

PAW3:Groth over Benesova
PAW4:Salerni over Kirilenko
PAW5:Makarova over Czink
PAW6:Wickmayer over Govortsova
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:18 AM   #59
country flag FrOzon

FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future

PAW07 Salerni def Kirilenko
PAW08 Groenefeld def Barrois
PAW09 Ani def Cirstea
FrOzon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:47 PM   #60
country flag FrOzon

FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #420 - ESTORIL 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco-Nicole View Post
LEAGUE TABLE after first round

Code:
1.Matthias..........6....6...0....91
2.Frozon............6....5...1....85
3.Marco Nicole......4....4...0....73
4.Wateva............6....3...3....67
5.Martian Martin....4....3...1....64
..Andiyan...........8....3...5....64
7.SVK...............4....3...1....61
8.Dementieva Dude...7....5...2....56
9.Bbypk.............6....2...4....55
10.Chevina..........6....4...2....45
11.In the Zone......7....3...4....33
..Kielian...........5....3...2....33
..Kovalchuk.........6....3...3....33
14.No Mercy!!.......2....1...1....12
15.Ballbasher.......2....1...1.....9
Hi! Could you please try to post the final version of this LT (after the tournament) in a format which can be copied into Excel in a way that each number/name is in a single column? This would make it easier for me!
FrOzon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote