new books or withdraw - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 01:20 AM   #1
country flag Andre@

Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all
new books or withdraw

Who do you think will withdraw from Brasil Open?
and Who Do you think the organizers will give the Wild Cars?

by the way I dont think Venus will show up here.
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 01:25 AM   #2
selesfan1

selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future
I think Monica might show up Carla Tiene will probably get a wild card maybe Anna Kournikova and maybe Nanda Alves
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 01:41 AM   #3
motta

motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice
Seles/Nanda Alves/Pierce
motta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 02:07 AM   #4
country flag CellJr300

CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice
Kournikova really isn't a possibility since she is already committed to play in Shnaghai and will be a seeded player there.
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 02:17 AM   #5
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
Monica will get one if she wants it, but I hope she doesn't play and heals the foot to 100%
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 03:46 PM   #6
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
I wish Seles would come, I met her there last yr.

I also don't think Venus will show, she'll be too tired from NY.

Nastya will come for sure

Wcs:
Nanda Alves/Carla Tiene

Menga will have to play qualies... I want an updated qualifying list!!!!!!!
Old Sep 6th, 2002, 02:32 PM   #7
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
can't believe they aren't giving Vanessa a maindraw WC to increase ticket sales
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2002, 02:53 PM   #8
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
everybody lost faith in Vanessa in Brazil

there are others players that can achieve much more than her
Old Sep 6th, 2002, 05:27 PM   #9
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
i´m sure Venus will not play
Old Sep 6th, 2002, 07:04 PM   #10
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
Why would Venus commit if she wasn't going to play - she knew she would probably be in the final at the US.

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2002, 11:40 PM   #11
country flag Andre@

Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all Andre@ is a name known to all
Monica SELES enters to Brasil Open
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 02:58 AM   #12
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

I doubt Venus will play if her blister doesn't heal. I don't think playing in the US Open final will be an issue; the injury will be.
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote