Babos Timea - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #91
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

$10,000 Edinburgh 2010

Dates : 03 May to 09 May 2010
Venue : Edinburgh, Great Britain
Surface : Clay

Timea BABOS (HUN) (3) defeated Eleanor DEAN (GBR) 7-6(11) 6-3
Timea BABOS (HUN) (3) defeated Mhairi BROWN (GBR) 6-2 6-3
Timea BABOS (HUN) (3) defeated Carolina PILLOT (ITA) 6-1 6-3
Timea BABOS (HUN) (3) defeated Jana JANDOVA (CZE) 6-2 6-1

Final

Timea BABOS (HUN) (3) defeated Tara MOORE (GBR) (8) 6-2 6-2

BABOS (HUN) / MOORE (GBR) (2) BYE
BABOS (HUN) / MOORE (GBR) (2) defeated FITZPATRICK (GBR) / REN (GBR) 3-0 Retired
BABOS (HUN) / MOORE (GBR) (2) defeated BROWN (GBR) / VICKERS (GBR) 6-2 7-5

Final

BABOS (HUN) / MOORE (GBR) (2) lost to ELLIOTT (GBR) / RAE (GBR) (1) 6-7(5) 4-6

$50,000 Prague 2010

Dates : 10 May to 16 May 2010
Venue : Prague, Czech Republic

Main Draw (Junior Top) Wild Card

Timea BABOS (HUN) (JE) defeated Elena BOVINA (RUS) 7-5 7-6(3)
Timea BABOS (HUN) (JE) lost to Masa ZEC-PESKIRIC (SLO) (4) 1-6 7-6(6) 5-7

BABOS (HUN) / LAINE (FIN) defeated LUFT (GER) / TUMOVA (CZE) 6-2 6-0
BABOS (HUN) / LAINE (FIN) lost to BOVINA (RUS) / KUSTOVA (BLR) (3) 4-6 1-6

51st Trofeo Bonfiglio 2010

Dates : 17 May to 23 May 2010
Venue : Milan, Italy
Grade : Grade A

Roland Garros Junior Championships 2010

Dates : 30 May to 06 Jun 2010
Venue : Paris, France
Grade : Grade A

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : May 15th, 2010 at 10:15 AM.
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 10:02 AM   #92
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

It's time for Timi to show up, right now most of our girls are slumping, so I hope she will bring finally some success for us
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 10:59 AM   #93
country flag Ofen

Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
It's time for Timi to show up, right now most of our girls are slumping, so I hope she will bring finally some success for us
I hope there will be not too much pressure on young Hungarian players. I assume public expectations and media hype were significant factors of Ágnes's decline after the successful 2007 season...
Ofen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 12:31 PM   #94
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

I think young girls should learn how to handle this and maybe Timi's situation will be easier. Ági and hopefully Melinda will be there and there are good prospects on the men's side too, so maybe she won't be too much in the center like Ági was.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:09 AM   #95
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Happy Name Day to Timea!

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old May 3rd, 2010, 09:03 AM   #96
country flag Ofen

Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice

Quote:
I think young girls should learn how to handle this and maybe Timi's situation will be easier. Ági and hopefully Melinda will be there and there are good prospects on the men's side too, so maybe she won't be too much in the center like Ági was.
You have right.

By the way is there any prize at junior events? I assume no money, but I read earlier here that Tímea won wildcard to Jersey main event.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:06 PM   #97
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofen View Post
You have right.

By the way is there any prize at junior events? I assume no money, but I read earlier here that Tímea won wildcard to Jersey main event.
Yes, there are some junior tournaments where the winner win a wild card into a professional tournament, but Timea has wild cards because of her year end junior ranking.

Old May 4th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #98
country flag Ofen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Yes, there are some junior tournaments where the winner win a wild card into a professional tournament, but Timea has wild cards because of her year end junior ranking.
Thanks the info.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:06 PM   #99
country flag Hakapeszi

Timi at home.

Old May 5th, 2010, 05:14 PM   #100
country flag Gregorio87

Thanks!
In her blog this always ended for me at something like 1:30!
And the trophy girl won today:
Timea Babos d. Eleanor Dean 76(11) 63

And today again:
Timea Babos (Hun) bt Mhairi "I believe that I have a game style that can hurt her" Brown (Gbr) 6-2 6-3

(3)Timea Babos HUN d. Carolina Pillot ITA 61 63

Last edited by Gregorio87 : May 7th, 2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old May 9th, 2010, 02:26 PM   #101
country flag Hakapeszi

Two-In-A-Row For Babos In Edinburgh

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Hungary’s Timea Babos has retained the $10k AEGON Pro-Series title in Edinburgh after the third seed overcame her doubles partner, Doncaster’s Tara Moore, 6-2 6-2, in the final of the women’s singles event.

Babos, who celebrates her 17th birthday on Monday, continued with the powerful style of tennis which has seen her knock out Edinburgh’s Mhairi Brown on her route to the final.

The pair, who both train together at the Gosling International High Performance Centre in Hertfordshire, were back on the centre court at Craiglockhart after collecting their runners-up medals in the women’s doubles final on Saturday afternoon.

With Moore showing signs of a recurring stomach injury, the Hungarian, who is currently the fourth best junior in the world, continued to dominate the play with her big serves and controlling shots from the baseline.

Speaking afterwards, Babos was happy with the progress that she has made this week.

“I have come back from a long injury. I sprained my ankle two months ago in another tournament so this is my first tournament since my return from injury.

“In my first match [this week] I was really tired and nervous. I couldn’t really move well, but after that I played really well. I haven’t dropped a set all week, which I’m really happy with.

“I played good tennis today in the final, even if I did play against my doubles partner and good friend Tara. It was tough to play against her because we know each other really well. We’ve played so many times together.

“I just enjoyed playing and if I am enjoying playing that generally means that I am playing well.”

17-year-old Moore spoke positively of her week in Edinburgh as well as her friend and training partner Babos.

“I love this place. It’s been a really good week. Timea played really well. I can’t take anything away from her. She’s done well in the whole tournament. She’s played well in both singles and doubles, so I’m really happy for her.

“Off the baseline I was fine. I was hurting a bit on the serve. I felt bad because it is not the best sportsmanship to retire in the finals.”

www.lta.org.uk

Old May 10th, 2010, 06:30 AM   #102
country flag Hakapeszi

Happy Birthday Timea

Old May 12th, 2010, 07:48 PM   #103
country flag Gregorio87

First of many Top200 wins:

Prague R1- (JE)Timea Babos (HUN) d. Elena Bovina (RUS) 75 76(3)
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:16 AM   #104
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:

Old May 13th, 2010, 10:27 AM   #105
country flag Ofen

Quote:

I think it's a great win Not too much rest before next match...