Babos Timea - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #496
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

Canadian Open

Date: 06 August - 12 August 2012
Category: Premier
Surface: Hard - Outdoor
City/Town: Montreal, Canada

Qualifying Draw

Timea BABOS (HUN) [7] def. Natalie GRANDIN (RSA) 7-5 7-6(3)
Timea BABOS (HUN) [7] def. Lauren DAVIS (USA) 3-6 6-4 6-3
Timea BABOS (HUN) [7] def. Johanna LARSSON (SWE) [12] 4-6 6-4 6-4

Main Draw

Timea BABOS (HUN) lost to Mona BARTHEL (GER) 4-6 7-5 6-7(5)

Doubles Draw

BABOS, Timea (HUN)/DANIILIDOU, Eleni (GRE) lost to PAVLYUCHENKOVA, Anastasia (RUS)/SAFAROVA, Lucie (CZE) 1-6 6-3 9-11

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Aug 8th, 2012 at 06:26 PM.
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #497
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

a very close match with german Mona Barthel, but lost 46, 75, 67(5)
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #498
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

next tournaments

Western & Southern Open
Cincinnati (USA)

New Haven Open at Yale
New Haven (USA)

US Open
New York (USA)

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #499
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Open Cincinnati:

QR1 Babos def. Tsurenko 62 64

QR2 Babos vs Keys

FQR Winner Babos/Keys vs winner Govortsova/Karatancheva
Battiv is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #500
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battiv View Post
Open Cincinnati:

QR1 Babos def. Tsurenko 62 64

QR2 Babos vs Keys

FQR Winner Babos/Keys vs winner Govortsova/Karatancheva
lost with Madison Keys 3:6, 0:6, this need to do hurt
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #501
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

lol, she must be on heavy carb diet lately, taking bagels and breadsticks relentlessly.
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #502
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
lost with Madison Keys 3:6, 0:6, this need to do hurt
but Timi is Lucky finally

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #503
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
but Timi is Lucky finally
that changes the situation not fundamentally, at 0:6 has to hit alarm. there is a trainer case
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #504
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

^she tanked this match, probably to save energy. Really dumb idea, tbh.
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #505
country flag elba

ok forget, keep on fighting,
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #506
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Yay, this US hard court season isn't so bad. I hope she picks up some confidence for the later tournaments too. Good luck against Kerber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
lol, she must be on heavy carb diet lately, taking bagels and breadsticks relentlessly.
She wants to give you some work in GM and it's the easier way
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #507
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Timi won a set against Kerber but she lost
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #508
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

TImi beats Kudryavtseva, Amanmuradova and Vickery and she qualifies for single main draw of New Haven.

Listen! She's going to play in double main draw, with her ancient teammate Sloane Stephens!
Battiv is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 12:54 AM   #509
country flag Phesto

Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice

Practicing in Cincinnati.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babos.JPG (58.5 KB, 11 views)
Phesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:30 AM   #510
country flag Hakapeszi

next

Guangzhou International Women’s Open (220 000$)
Guangzhou (CHN)

Toray Pan Pacific Open (2 168 400$)
Tokyo (JAP)

China Open (4 828 050$)
Beijing (CHN)

HP Open (220 000$)
Osaka (JAP)