Babos Timea - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2012, 07:57 AM   #452
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
^^ yeah, I was bit surprised yesterday seeing her in adidas. Dunno what deal she had with Kswiss, presumably this is better $. And also good for Adidas considering the lack of young players.
in Adidas

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:14 AM   #453
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old May 7th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #454
country flag Hakapeszi

https://twitter.com/#!/TimeaBabos

@TimeaBabos
Help me get to my first 1000 followers! I will give one of my signed @adidastennis shirts to the 1000th follower!!

Last edited by Hakapeszi : May 7th, 2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old May 9th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #455
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

lost R1 in Cagn... in France to Czink.
that makes 3 first round loss in a row. Definitely not a good results, but neither of them were bad loses. Begu, Hsieh, Czink or Kanepi before all fairly good this year. Maybe Begu not much. And of course it was expected she´ll struggle a bit, she doesnt have that much match experience. Although it would be good to win some matches before RG. She doesnt have much points to defend, 1-2 win here or there would be enough to stay in top70, no need for panic.
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #456
country flag Hakapeszi

Old May 15th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #457
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

$100,000 Sparta Prague Open

Last edited by paulmara : May 16th, 2012 at 08:29 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #458
dafca

dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice dafca is just really nice
sparta

Sparta prague open pictures: http://dafcadafca.rajce.idnes.cz/Timea_Babos/
dafca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 03:47 PM   #459
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Strassbourg
R1 def Sevastova 3-0 ret. This was kind of lucky
R2 l Stephens 26 63 36 First set was a tragedy, looking by stats. Had BP in every return game, had 0-40 twice, but couldnt break, lost all 10BP... 2nd set was definitely better, was 3-0 and 4-1 up, although Stephens had ball to come back 4-4...
in 3rd set Timi was up 2-0 but after that Stephens barely lost points, won 5 of her 6 games love or 15. Something wasnt exactly fine there with Timi.
Old May 25th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #460
C. Drone
CFO

RG
R1 Timi vs Zvonareva

Vera is really struggling this year, and her clay results were joke many times... still not a good draw when a GS debutant gets the 11th seed in 1st round.
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #461
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Zvonareva withdrew, new opponent Sesil Karatantcheva (Thunderous)
Much easier, but she won 2 qualifying matches, so Timi should play well finally...
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #462
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Well, it was bad Good luck in doubles!
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #463
C. Drone
CFO

Old May 29th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #464
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Sesil is a special player.
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 11:15 AM   #465
country flag Ofen

Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice

Babos Tímea, Hszie Su-vej - Alize Cornet, Virginie Razzano 6:3, 6:1
Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci - Babos Tímea, Hszie Su-vej 6:4, 6:2
Ofen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote