Babos Timea - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #436
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of
Re: Babos Timea

1-6 7-6(4) 7-5

This win shows real mental strength! What happened in the first set...?
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #437
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

^ I dont want to know.

KDK had *5-4 30-all in 2nd set
and couple MP at *5-3 in 3rd

its always hard for youngsters because she plays unusual style they barely saw.
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #438
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Well you could answer my questions: Timi wrote that the flat shots of Kimiko made her game off.
She will have an early match tomorrow with Kanepi (But later I can watch slumping Jankovich vs Overhyped )
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #439
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Getting To Know... Timea Babos

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #440
country flag Gregorio87

5-7 6-4 6-7(2)

As I read the comments both played well at least and it's a proof again that Timi is a top50 material already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Finally
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #441
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

she could have beaten some other players, Kanepi was just too solid.
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:55 AM   #442
C. Drone
CFO

Fes draw

Zakopalova (7) V Rus
Pous Tio V Govortsova
Babos V Begu
Daniilidou V Kuznetsova (2)

plays today, not so easiest 1st round but doable.
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #443
C. Drone
CFO

lost 67 36 in 1st round
52% 1st serve and winning ~36% of 1st serve points is dreadful. Her serve was bad in Copenhagen, but not this much. Of course thats one of her biggest weapon, so she is really struggling without it. Out of 13MD match she played, only 2 of them she had 60% or better 1st serve, which would be considered "normal".
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #444
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Timea is in semifinal:
w/Minella she beat 6-1 6-3 Pous Tio / Cabeza Candela
and Govortsova / Savchuk 6-2 6-2

Now versus Cetkovska / Panova
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #445
country flag Gregorio87

At least she had a decent result in doubles this week. Finally she had a good partner.

(6)Petra Martic (CRO) v (wc)Csilla Borsanyi (HUN)
Timea Babos (HUN) v Su-Wei Hsieh (TPE)
Varvara Lepchenko (USA) v Elena Vesnina (RUS)
Vera Dushevina (RUS) v (2)Ksenia Pervak (KAZ)

Not a bad draw here I liked Hsieh's game, when she won in Kuala Lumpur, but I think Timi has a good chance against her on clay.
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #446
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Good spot
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 07:59 PM   #447
country flag Gregorio87

Good luck in the challengers in the next two week...
Old May 2nd, 2012, 01:27 PM   #448
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

no K-Swiss anymore....

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old May 2nd, 2012, 01:32 PM   #449
country flag Hakapeszi

next

Open GDF SUEZ de Cagnes-sur-Mer Alpes-Maritimes
ITF (100 000 + H)

Sparta Prague Open
ITF (100 000 + H)

Internationaux de Strasbourg
WTA (220 000)

Roland Garros

Old May 2nd, 2012, 02:26 PM   #450
C. Drone
CFO

^^ yeah, I was bit surprised yesterday seeing her in adidas. Dunno what deal she had with Kswiss, presumably this is better $. And also good for Adidas considering the lack of young players.

Hsieh won 5 games against Martic...
Timi had some dumb periods against her, could have done better, even if it was mainly a match up problem just like against KDK. I wouldnt blame the clay, she doesnt plays a clay-court game of course but knows how it works, how to move, etc... although she should have hit with more spin, especially some 2nd serve returns. Because the worst part i think, was her return of serve, iirc Hsieh had at least 9-10 games when she won service game at love or 15. Often those games were not longer than 1 min.