Babos Timea - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM   #421
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Babos Timea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
I think Copenhagen is a perfect tournament for Timi A not so strong indoor hard international. And I would like to see her against the tournaments princess in the later rounds

But these two 25Ks
I´m also looking forward to the meeting with the danish princess. Copenhagen is nice tournament (except noone watching daytime matches, and night tickets cost more than 60€ ). Its just looks weird to choose indoor-HC and not a clay tournament in Barcelona after 3 weeks training.

should win at least one 25k and not make "fool" of herself.
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:19 AM   #422
country flag SkylerBlue

SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlCold. View Post
She will be a top 50 player this year for sure. I like what she played.
I am such a prophet.

Good luck and break into Top50 ASAP!
SkylerBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:56 PM   #423
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Still can't believe it 6-4 6-4

Great pic from the trophy presentation:

from an other angle

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #424
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
I´m also looking forward to the meeting with the danish princess. Copenhagen is nice tournament (except noone watching daytime matches, and night tickets cost more than 60€ ). Its just looks weird to choose indoor-HC and not a clay tournament in Barcelona after 3 weeks training.

should win at least one 25k and not make "fool" of herself.
Even if Timi is good on clay maybe they think that she has a better chance against better players on faster surfaces. She can win more matches instead loosing early against Medina Garrigues or Dominguez Lino.
Then there's a week between Fes and Copenhagen so she will have time to switch for clay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
I guess she never needed to be told to eat all her goulash when she was a kid.
Goulash is the new spinach
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #425
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

just checked archives, Doi was first seed in Bahama Qualy last year, although a day before draw she was 25th on qualy list... Also there was 12BYE in Q.

Timi was 11th on Q list before she w/d last week. She could have made MD, I think. Well, whatever.
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #426
country flag Dann2695

Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice

Timi defeats Hermoso 6-0 6-1, through to quarters
Dann2695 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #427
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Next tournaments after Irapuato

e-Boks Open
Copenhagen, DEN
WTA International

GP de SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryen
Fes, MOR
WTA International

Budapest Grand Prix
Budapest, HUN
WTA International

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #428
C. Drone
CFO

lost SF against Shvedova. Not good, but happens.
Now 4 weeks off until Copenhagen. Too big break... Was stupid idea w/d from Nassau 100k.
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 01:18 PM   #429
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Next tournaments after Irapuato

e-Boks Open
Copenhagen, DEN
WTA International

GP de SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryen
Fes, MOR
WTA International

Budapest Grand Prix
Budapest, HUN
WTA International
and

Madrid
Rome
RG

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #430
country flag Hakapeszi

See Babos' stats

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...atch_stats.pdf

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #431
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
serve should work well in Copenhagen too
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #432
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
serve should work well in Copenhagen too
against Kimiko in first round

Old Apr 8th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #433
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Revenge time But why isn't Timi in the other half of the draw?
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #434
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Revenge time But why isn't Timi in the other half of the draw?
nah, its good draw. Should beat KDK this time, then Kanepi struggling since months, Junkovic-Rockson-Putinseva QF is kinda joke, SF against Krbr/Barthel should be first real test.

...okay, just dont lose 1st round.
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #435
country flag Gregorio87

Mediocre draw She could get the Pervak-Junkulescu section and Princess in the semis I hope she is in a good form and can make big surprise again!