Babos Timea - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #361
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Babos Timea

agressive baseliner, powerplayer, who hits big.
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #362
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

yes, comon
keep going

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #363
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

What a match!!!
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #364
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

It's so typical, that she looses in a match, where I most expect her to win
Maybe she will go further next time, she is improving slow but steadily.
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #365
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

just checkd my post from december, happened exactly what I was thinking back.
One day keeping hope up, next crushing it.
Looking forward to the american/mexican swing.
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #366
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Next

Fed Cup

Bogota
Monterrey
Acapulco

25k in Mexico (Irapuato?)

Bahamas

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #367
tejmeglekvár
CFO

interesting reading on her website. I like how her father always "keeps it real".
making RG by direct entry is realistic, needs only 100pts. Bogota usually completely falls apart, a lucky QF worth 70pts there.
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #368
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Next
Bogota
main draw

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 11:56 AM   #369
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
interesting reading on her website. I like how her father always "keeps it real".
making RG by direct entry is realistic, needs only 100pts. Bogota usually completely falls apart, a lucky QF worth 70pts there.
I think that if a certain someone had such a father coach as Tímea's, she wouldn't sit now at home with a back injury

This South American swing will be interesting with Timi, Gréta, Czink maybe Jani too all play there.
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #370
tejmeglekvár
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
I think that if a certain someone had such a father coach as Tímea's, she wouldn't sit now at home with a back injury

This South American swing will be interesting with Timi, Gréta, Czink maybe Jani too all play there.
I guess its right, but I dont know... sure? Maybe. (Some fathers just like to watch with laugh her daughter cramping on the middle of the court *khm* )
Every formula can work and can be failure too.
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #371
country flag Gregorio87

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
I guess its right, but I dont know... sure? Maybe. (Some fathers just like to watch with laugh her daughter cramping on the middle of the court *khm* )
Every formula can work and can be failure too.

At least her daughter reached somehow the No. 1. spot (and will loose it on Monday ) and avoided to have a bigger injury, although she plays a lot.

We will start the Fed cup on Wedensday against Greece
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #372
tejmeglekvár
CFO

^ on the other hand there are positive examples like Daddy Paszek or Dr.Bartoli, but you cant hear about those so much, because negativity always makes news-headlines easier.

hopefully we wont get relegated.
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #373
country flag Gregorio87

Dr. Frankeinstein and Funny Glasses Paszek Don't forget Richard Williams

We have good chance against two countries in our group, so hope not...
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #374
tejmeglekvár
CFO

Bogota MD, 3rd quarter

(6)Mathilde Johansson (FRA) v Valeria Savinykh (RUS)
Estrella Cabeza Candela (ESP) v Q
Timea Babos (HUN) v (wc)Yuliana Lizarazo (COL)
Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v (3)Romina Oprandi (SUI)

Its a good draw. Dont know anything about her, but a 19yo home girl can be dangerous in 1st round.
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #375
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

comon.
great win today.
who's next

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote