Babos Timea - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:58 PM   #346
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of
Re: Babos Timea

Thanks

24 teams based on rankings + 8 some sort of wild card teams, doubles top 10 direct qualification, but just 2 teams per nations ...
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2011, 09:56 AM   #347
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

The Babos family
Christmas 2010

Year end videos (Hungarian)

Videos from 2011 (Hungarian)

Timea Babos 2011 Saguenay National Bank Challenger Champion

Attached Images
File Type: jpg babosfamily-ll.jpg (89.2 KB, 71 views)

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Jan 2nd, 2012 at 07:34 AM.
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 07:47 AM   #348
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

$50,000+H Quanzhou 2012

Dates : 02 Jan to 08 Jan 2012
Venue : Quanzhou, China, P.R.
Surface : Hard

Main Draw

1st Round

Timea BABOS (HUN) (6) defeated Xinyun HAN (CHN) 6-1 6-4

BABOS (HUN) / GLUSHKO (ISR) defeated LU (CHN) / LU (CHN) 1-6 7-6(6) [11-9]

2nd Round

Timea BABOS (HUN) (6) defeated So-Jung KIM (KOR) 6-2 6-1

BABOS (HUN) / GLUSHKO (ISR) lost to LIU (CHN) / SUN (CHN) (3) 5-7 6-4 [5-10]

Quarterfinal

Timea BABOS (HUN) (6) defeated Shuai ZHANG (CHN) (2) 6-3 6-3

Semifinal

Timea BABOS (HUN) (6) defeated Yi-Miao ZHOU (CHN) 6-4 6-2

Final

Timea BABOS (HUN) (6) lost to Kimiko DATE-KRUMM (JPN) (1) 3-6 3-6

"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fotoQB-L.jpg (77.3 KB, 68 views)

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Jan 8th, 2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:34 PM   #349
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

She should thrash Han. She better not screw this up.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:36 PM   #350
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
She should thrash Han. She better not screw this up.
Han is 21 and her carrier hight is #125 (21 Feb 2011) , so it won't be very easy, I think.

Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:25 AM   #351
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Han has been in horrid form since mid last season.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #352
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

A 6-3 6-3 win against Zhang. It was worth to check the score before going to work
Timi is in a really good form, I'm getting more and more optimistic about the AO qualy.
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #353
country flag SkylerBlue

SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all

She will be a top 50 player this year for sure. I like what she played.
SkylerBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #354
country flag Gregorio87

I would really like that Did you watch the match? Her father writes a blog from the tournament, but an objective opinion would be appreciated
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #355
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

AO qualy

[2] Amanmuradova v Gojnea
Buyukakcay v Jani
Pavlovic v Kr.Pliskova
Chakhnashvili v [21] Babos

not too bad 1st round, but of course girls in the same section...
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #356
country flag Gregorio87

I didn't care about it until now, but both reached the second round and Amanmuradova was defeated...

Timi - Chakhnashvili 6:2 6:1
Réka - Buyukakcay 6:4 3:6 6:2
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #357
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

^ i would´ve love to watch against Akgul, ~40cm difference.

I thought Pliskova is the one to beat, Pavlovic and Gojnea are beatable, but dont know what to expect. AO qualies are weird usually.
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #358
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

I've seen that Timi has served 162 and 142 km/h average speed. I've compared with other AO players' speed and I've realized that her second is one of fastest, and her first is quite good. Do you know the speed of the best server of the circuit?

Then I've realized that Timi is quite offensive but there are other players that plays volleys more than her.

I copy and paste her stats:

Match Summary
Chakhnashvili(GEO) Babos(HUN)

1st Serve %

26 of 51 = 51 %

25 of 37 = 68 %
Aces

Double Faults

Unforced Errors

Winning % on 1st Serve

15 of 26 = 58 %

19 of 25 = 76 %
Winning % on 2nd Serve

6 of 25 = 24 %

7 of 12 = 58 %
Winners

Receiving Points Won

11 of 37 = 30 %

30 of 51 = 59 %
Break Point Conversions

1 of 2 = 50 %

6 of 8 = 75 %
Net Approaches

5 of 8 = 63 %

8 of 12 = 67 %
Total Points Won

Fastest Serve Speed

166 KMH

173 KMH
Average 1st Serve Speed

148 KMH

162 KMH
Average 2nd Serve Speed

112 KMH

142 KMH
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #359
C. Drone
CFO

well, if you want to generalize, she is a ballbasher. I dont think she is too bad volleyer, her doubles results are pretty good. I would say approaching the net is the key most of the time, but that needs more experience.

those serve averages are great I think (especially 2nd), though her fastes could have been higher (around 180). Some top20 players would kill for those averages (because their 1st serve average is equal Timi´s 2nd serve average. )
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #360
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

What does ballbasher mean?
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote