Babos Timea - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 09:53 PM   #331
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of
Re: Babos Timea

Basically she defended her points from Australia with this tournament win. In Toronto she has a good draw and she will play later in Bratislava 25K.

Hajrá Timi!
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #332
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Nice end of 2011:

I hope she can play a warm up tournament before the Australian Open qualy
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 10:23 AM   #333
country flag Gregorio87

And she will!
Her father spoke here about her next tournaments:
http://molcsapat-tenisz.blog.hu/

China - 50.000+H
Australian Open qualy
Fed cup
South America and Mexico - probably Cali $100,000+H, Bogota, Acapulco
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #334
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Girls from 1993 and younger in top200

99 Stephens, Sloane 20/03/93 USA
132 Robson, Laura 21/01/94 GBR
140 Babos, Timea 10/05/93 HUN
144 Larcher De Brito, Michelle 29/01/93 POR
147 Garcia, Caroline 16/10/93 FRA
148 Tomljanovic, Ajla 07/05/93 CRO
153 Mladenovic, Kristina 14/05/93 FRA

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #335
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
And she will!

China - 50.000+H
Australian Open qualy
Fed cup
honestly, I dont expect much from AO qualies, maybe wins 1-2 somehow.
But its good they trying South American swing, most probably she can make MD with her ~150 rankings.
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 02:39 AM   #336
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

If she gets a good draw, I can see her qualifying.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 05:53 AM   #337
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
And she will!

China - 50.000+H
Australian Open qualy
Fed cup
Fed Cup is not sure yet (see babostimea.hu)

and South America and Mexico maybe (I think) Bogota, Monterrey, Acapulco

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 07:21 PM   #338
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

this part of calendar is retarded, a hard (Monterrey) between 2 clay (Bogota, Acapulco)...
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 08:27 AM   #339
country flag Gregorio87

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
If she gets a good draw, I can see her qualifying.
I agree with you. But we will see in China, whether she is in good form or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Fed Cup is not sure yet (see babostimea.hu)

and South America and Mexico maybe (I think) Bogota, Monterrey, Acapulco
I really hope she will play Fed cup. They are always moaning about, how Timi couldn't play there when she was 15 and had to go to winter cup. Now they preapering the lame excuses to skip it

Yeah, maybe in his blog her father mentioned now 3 WTA tournaments. I guess after Cali list will be out, it will be obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
this part of calendar is retarded, a hard (Monterrey) between 2 clay (Bogota, Acapulco)...
That's one of the reasons, why I thought, that Timi will play two clay tournaments and then a hard. I don't know why WTA changed the schedule, they are
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #340
C. Drone
CFO

FED cup is a lame excuse for a team competition, I wouldnt miss.
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 10:17 PM   #341
country flag Gregorio87

Then what is Hungarian Szuperliga, where she played this year too
You should play Fed cup to participate in the Olympics and this group already has many quality players, even a certain blonde Danish girl played here, until her country was relegated.
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #342
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
You should play Fed cup to participate in the Olympics
Yes, but she needs to be in TOP60 on 11 June 2012 to participate in the Olympics.

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 09:37 AM   #343
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Then what is Hungarian Szuperliga, where she played this year too
You should play Fed cup to participate in the Olympics and this group already has many quality players, even a certain blonde Danish girl played here, until her country was relegated.
at least some ppl dont make ideology from that. Tennis is much more a single competition where nationality is way less important than in any other sport.
And yes, everybody playing because they are obligated (by sponsors, media and Olympics).
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #344
country flag Gregorio87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Yes, but she needs to be in TOP60 on 11 June 2012 to participate in the Olympics.
Or play doubles. Marosi is focusing on doubles to play in the Olympics and she needs a partner. Na, Hakapeszi, what doubles ranking will they need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
at least some ppl dont make ideology from that. Tennis is much more a single competition where nationality is way less important than in any other sport.
And yes, everybody playing because they are obligated (by sponsors, media and Olympics).
That's why ITF made the Fed and Davis cup. Is it so bad to play 1 tournament once a year for your country after 20 for yourself? I think the only problem with the Fed cup, that it hasn't got the value and publicity, what Davis cup has.
There's a reason why most Americans are Williams fans, the Polish are rooting for the Radwanskas and you are in this forum not in Noppawan Lertcheewakarn's So the idea isn't bad.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 06:25 AM   #345
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Or play doubles. Marosi is focusing on doubles to play in the Olympics and she needs a partner. Na, Hakapeszi, what doubles ranking will they need?
Doubles TOP10 rankings give direct qualification only.

The doubles qualification much more depends on the decision of the National Association and the ITF than singles.

http://2012.itftennis.com/media/80030/80030.pdf