Babos Timea - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2011, 06:28 AM   #316
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

She should make USO qualies Finally, her first senior slam.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #317
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Yes, finally a GS qualy , these 25Ks are getting boring, and that last one
I hope she will try then easier WTA tournaments in Asia!
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:33 PM   #318
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Stephanie Foretz Gacon, the seventh seed for the first round
Not impossible but really tough. The girls were so lucky Jani drew Bremond and Foretz and Bremond played an 50K final in the US against each other not long ago
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 08:42 PM   #319
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

doesnt looking too easy, but has some chance.
usopen twitter had a random tweet at weekend something like "Timea Babos hitting on practice courts right now."
I was like "WTH, is this like real news?"

(where is Hakapeszi? I'm miss the updates )
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:26 PM   #320
country flag Gregorio87

The girl is famous!
And Jani won the first set, came back in the second, so maybe Timi can do something nice too.

(I'm so sure that Hakapeszi has a little holiday home somewhere and spends the whole summer there and can live without internet. Too much phantasy...)
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:02 AM   #321
country flag Gregorio87

Lost 5-7 5-7, she played against a much higher ranked opponent but still disappointing. Timi always shows that she has the game against these players, but not good enough mentally

Will she play doubles?
Anyway her next tournament will be a 25K in Montenegro, then a bigger challenger in Europe too.
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #322
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

From Facebook I've known that Timea now is engaged.
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 02:40 PM   #323
country flag Gregorio87

What? I doubt that. Maybe she is just in relationship, no?
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #324
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

what? engaged?

anyway, Podgorica 25k, first 2 round won by retirements
QF (8)Paula Ormaechea (ARG) def. (4)Timea Babos (HUN) 6-4 2-6 7-5
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 04:26 PM   #325
country flag Gregorio87

Boring week in Mestre 50K a second round choking and a doubles final with Linnette
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #326
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

ITF.2011.Mestre.WD.SF.Husarova.Voracova.vs.Babos.L inette
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 11:25 PM   #327
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

ITF.2011.Mestre.WD.Final
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #328
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Timea is in the finals of 50K Saguenay!!! After a few sucky weeks where she barely wins matches at 25Ks, she suddenly makes finals of a 50K. Talk about inconsistency, lol.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #329
country flag Gregorio87

She won it!

Timi is so consistent and inconsistent at the same time She should now believe that she can compete on a higher level ( if the Vinci match wasn't enough for her), and the results will come.
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 06:47 AM   #330
country flag PerfectForm

She's defending some points in Australia at the end of the year, so hopefully, she will pick up some more points in her next 50K in Canada as well.

Anyway, her situation in US is exactly like her situation in Australia last year. Plays a string of tournaments, sucks big time in the first few & finally finds her game towards the end.