Babos Timea - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #256
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

Timi posted on her FB page that she's going back home.. I guess that means she's not going to play in AO juniors?

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2010, 01:43 PM   #257
country flag Ofen

Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice

Babos Tímea and her father/coach were interviewed at a tv channel today morning. Well I cannot share too much interesting news from it, but she would like to participate at Roland Garros and more tournaments at senior level next year. No ranking goal is set and she will train mainly in Budapest next year. They feel she need more experience and improve mentally. They didn't seem pompous, which I liked.
Ofen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #258
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofen View Post
Babos Tímea and her father/coach were interviewed at a tv channel today morning. Well I cannot share too much interesting news from it, but she would like to participate at Roland Garros and more tournaments at senior level next year. No ranking goal is set and she will train mainly in Budapest next year. They feel she need more experience and improve mentally. They didn't seem pompous, which I liked.

Reszkethetnek a top 100-asok!

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Dec 14th, 2010 at 01:05 PM.
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #259
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
Timi posted on her FB page that she's going back home.. I guess that means she's not going to play in AO juniors?
It doesn't mean she won't, it depends on if she can play in the pro qualy. According to her father she can get a doubles WC with an Australian girl too. When the qualy list will be out, we will know more (to summarize it: very slim chances ).
I'm waiting fpr her Fed cup debut too
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 12:13 PM   #260
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

$25,000 Andrezieux-Boutheon 2011

Dates : 17 Jan to 23 Jan 2011
Venue : Andrezieux-Boutheon, France
Surface : Hard

$25,000 Grenoble 2011

Dates : 24 Jan to 30 Jan 2011
Venue : Grenoble, France
Surface : Hard

Fed Cup 2011

Eliat, Israel

Training and tournament tour in the USA and Bahamas

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Jan 13th, 2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 12:53 PM   #261
country flag Hakapeszi

Fed Cup training

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 02:36 PM   #262
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Nice to see Timi focusing on seniors, though I'm abit disappointed she didn't get to win a junior slam but neither did Sharapova, so its not that bad

Good to see Timi training hard for fed cup as well, hopefully she'll make top 100 this or get REALLY close.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #263
country flag Hakapeszi

FB 15 hours ago

Hey Everyone. I've spent this week in Budapest. I had a few medical exams but I spent most of my time on the tennis court of course. I'll be traveling to Israel with the Hungarian Fed Cup Team at the end of this month, then the ITF Circuit starts with a few $25k events. -Timi

Old Jan 20th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #264
country flag Hakapeszi

New photo shoot

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Jan 22nd, 2011 at 11:46 AM.
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #265
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Weird, Timi will play in the US after Fed Cup, but she isn't on the Surprise 25K entry list Maybe she can play in Memphis qualy? It would be awesome Or she just withdrew again
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 12:27 PM   #266
country flag Gregorio87

Here is a really nice interview with Timi and her father from the Klub radio in Hungarian:

http://www.klubradio.hu/klubmp3/klub20110130-145854.mp3

http://www.klubradio.hu/klubmp3/klub20110130-152854.mp3

http://www.klubradio.hu/klubmp3/klub20110130-155854.mp3

But don't know yet, what she will do in the US, they don't mention it. Her father said Timi should compete step by step first 25Ks then bigger tournaments, but he said also earlier that they will try some WTA events. I guess, I should be more patient
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 08:50 AM   #267
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
But don't know yet, what she will do in the US, they don't mention it. Her father said Timi should compete step by step first 25Ks then bigger tournaments, but he said also earlier that they will try some WTA events. I guess, I should be more patient
"A Fed-kupa után mit vár az amerikai edzőtáborozástól?

Elég változatos túrának ígérkezik. Lesznek 25 ezer dolláros versenyeim is, de bekerült a programba egy 220 ezres WTA-torna is. A kisebb tornákon minél több pont megszerzésére hajtok, a nagyobb versenyeken pedig arra, hogy tapasztalatokat gyűjtsek és bontogassam a szárnyaimat."

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #268
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

In her site I read that she is going to Mexico for playing in Monterrey (International 220K $), Irapuato (ITF $ 25k) e Poza Rica (ITF $ 25k).
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #269
country flag Gregorio87

Yes, and she has an own site now : http://babostimea.hu/

Old Feb 13th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #270
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
Yes, and she has an own site now : http://babostimea.hu/

In the photo if the main page of her site, she gives an idea of.... in Italy we have the substantive "simpatia" and adjective "simpatica", that in English it is usually translated with "nice", but simpatia is totally referred to the behaviour. Even if I don't know her character and her behaviour, she seems to me to have a pleasant character.
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote