Babos Timea - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #226
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
The press conference pic..., everyone is looking down, if something bad happened

The magazine cover is , a bit too much photoshopped, but I like it without the mole too.
I read that Andrea will help her just in mental things, I think she is mentioned because she is the head of Timi's new club. These look big changes, but aren't, her father will stay her No.1. coach, as he was always. Maybe these bunch of people (Barátosi, Temesvári + Gosling) will help her, but
Temesvári & Barátosi

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2010, 02:32 PM   #227
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Actually I like Timi's moles, makes her look sexy like Marilyn Monroe

Anyway, I think her schedule is really smart. It seems that she aims to make the AO qualies with all points from all the smaller ITFs and stay on to play in Australia. This way, she saves on traveling expenses as well.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 07:22 AM   #228
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
The press conference pic..., everyone is looking down, if something bad happened
a bit better pic

and Timi can smile

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 11:43 AM   #229
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Timi finally plays again!
Her first opponent will be Tammi Patterson, good luck!
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 10:35 PM   #230
country flag Hakapeszi

Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 08:29 AM   #231
country flag Hakapeszi

Babos Tímea (on saturday)
"Hey Guys. Aussie is hot. I've had some very decent practice sessions and I'm excited for the tourney next week. I feel that my team is great, and I hope that results will soon show. Happy Halloween!- Timi"

$25,000 Kalgoorlie 2010

02 Nov 2010

BABOS (HUN) / WEJNERT (AUS) def. BUYUKAKCAY (TUR) / GLUSHKO (ISR) 6-2 6-3

03 Nov 2010

Timea BABOS (HUN) (8) def Tammi PATTERSON (AUS) 6-3 6-0

BABOS (HUN) / WEJNERT (AUS) defeated HUBACEK (AUS) / LETCHER (AUS) 6-4 6-3

Babos Tímea
"A played pretty well today, and I'm excited for my next match. We also won in doubles again today, so I still have lots to play here I hope."

04 Nov 2010

Timea BABOS (HUN) (8) lost to Isabella HOLLAND (AUS) 6-4 2-6 6-7(3)

BABOS (HUN) / WEJNERT (AUS) defeated BEGU (ROU) / BUZARNESCU (ROU) (1) 7-5 7-6(5)

Babos Timea
"I didn't play well enough today, and lost a tough 3-setter. I'm disappointed, but this is only the beginning of a long journey. Good news is, we advanced to the dubs finals."

05 Nov 2010

Doubles Final

BABOS (HUN) / WEJNERT (AUS) lost to DOMINIKOVIC (AUS) / MOORE (AUS) 46 62 6-10

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Nov 5th, 2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 08:35 AM   #232
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Hope she makes the Ao qualies in time.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Nov 3rd, 2010, 01:59 PM   #233
country flag PerfectForm

Timea won her first match Next up against Holland who was quite a promising Aussie junior. in the next 25k, Timi might have to play qualies, so I hope she does really well in this one to get more points.

Old Nov 4th, 2010, 06:48 AM   #234
country flag PerfectForm

Timi lost third set tiebreak. Guess it could have gone either way. Really wasted a chance there. Hope she does better for her next 25K.

Old Nov 4th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #235
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Big waste of opportunity to collect some easy points Well 4 tournaments to go, and we have a doubles final here too
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 12:56 PM   #236
country flag Hakapeszi

$25,000 Esperance 2010

Qualification

07 Nov 2010

BABOS, Timea (HUN) [1] def. Bye
BABOS, Timea (HUN) [1] def. TEPPER, Anneliese (AUS) 6-4 7-6(13)

08 Nov 2010

Timea BABOS (HUN) [1] lost to Alenka HUBACEK (AUS) [16] 4-6 6-7(5)

09 Nov 2010
ABRAMOVIC (CRO) / GOJNEA (ROU) defeated BABOS (HUN) / SOUTH (GBR) 6-4 7-6(4)

10 Nov 2010

"We're in Esperance right now, getting ready for next week's event in Wellington. Saw three dolphins yesterday while jogging along the beach." -Timi 22 minutes ago

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Nov 10th, 2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 04:35 PM   #237
country flag PerfectForm

Timi lost 64 76, I think. ARGH! its so frustrating to see her losing such close matches, I guess she wont be able to make AO qualies afterall.

Old Nov 17th, 2010, 11:08 AM   #238
country flag Hakapeszi

$25,000 Wellington 2010

Dates : 15 Nov to 21 Nov 2010
Venue : Wellington, New Zealand
Surface : Hard

16 Nov 2010

Babos/Patterson (HUN/AUS) d. (4)Brodsky/Rodionova (USA/RUS) 64 62

Timi: We already won in doubles in New-Zealand today. I play Glushko in singles tomorrow, will be tough.

17 Nov 2010

Timea Babos (HUN) d. Julia Glushko (ISR) 76(4) 62

Babos/Patterson (HUN/AUS) d. Georgatou/Glushko (GRE/ISR) 64 36 10-4

Timi: Got the W, 7-6, 6-2. Glushko is a good player, it was a tough win that should help my confidence. Playing Sema tomorrow.

18 Nov 2010

(5)Erika Sema (JPN) d. Timea Babos (HUN) 46 63 62

Babos/Patterson (HUN/AUS) d. (1)Iijima/Sema (JPN) 76(7) 16 10-3

Timi: Unfortunately I lost today in a tough, 3-hour match to Sema. I feel like that I have improved though. We won in doubles, finals tomorrow.

19 Nov 2010

Doubles Final

Babos/Patterson (HUN/AUS)
d. (2)Groth/Hopper (AUS) 63 62

Timi: We won in doubles today, we beat Jarka Groth (342 WTA)/Hopper 63, 6-2. We played really well. I have another practice session tomorrow morning, then some sightseeing, and on Sunday, we're heading back to Oz.

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Nov 24th, 2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 04:00 PM   #239
country flag Gregorio87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Timi: Unfortunately I lost today in a tough, 3-hour match to Sema. I feel like that I have improved though. We won in doubles, finals tomorrow.
This girl Win rather in singles next time...
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 04:08 PM   #240
country flag PerfectForm

its a pity she cant win consecutive matches in the MD... I guess this pretty much seals her AO fate. Hopefully, she'll make it for RG qualies now.