Babos Timea - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 07:02 PM   #181
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

Timi looking good. Hope she trains well & wins the USO juniors.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #182
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

September 2

"Hey All! Just got to NYC and met up with my sister. I'm just putting the finishing touches on my game to be ready for a Sunday US Open start. Gotta love this city!"

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #183
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

US Open Junior Tennis Championships 2010

First round

(2)Timea Babos (HUN) v Zi Yang (CHN)

(3)Babos/Stephens (HUN/USA) v Davis/Eikeri (USA/NOR)

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Sep 5th, 2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 11:26 AM   #184
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post

Girls' doubles bronze medal play-off

Timea Babos (HUN) / An-Sophie Mestach (BEL) [1] d. Daria Gavrilova (RUS) / Yulia Putintseva (RUS) 6-2 6-2

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 03:03 PM   #185
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Timea has Putintseva in the second round, whom she beat easily at the YOG. This is probably Timi's last chance at a junior slam.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 05:30 PM   #186
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
Timea has Putintseva in the second round, whom she beat easily at the YOG. This is probably Timi's last chance at a junior slam.
She has four chances next year. She is allowed playing as a junior until 31 December 2011

Her father said, nothing is sure about her next year tournaments.

So they don't know at the moment if Timea will play or will not play at junior grand slams next year.

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Sep 5th, 2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 02:50 PM   #187
country flag PerfectForm

I was hoping she'd finish with Juniors this year given her wta ranking. She has a good chance to get it up in the top 200 next year & start playing slams. Anyway, here's a clip of Timea I took at the YOG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYKBht-Q9XQ

Old Sep 6th, 2010, 04:48 PM   #188
country flag Hakapeszi

Old Sep 6th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #189
country flag PerfectForm

Timi is a set & break down now Clearly, she's not playing well. I wonder what's going on.

Old Sep 6th, 2010, 08:28 PM   #190
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

4-6 6-3 6-2

Just a bit rusty
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 11:27 PM   #191
country flag PerfectForm

Phew! Thank god. Pick it up for the next round Timi.

Old Sep 8th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #192
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Lost against the Putin girl. When I followed the score Timi struggled with her serve so much
I hope they will win the doubles and it will be her last junior slam.
75K Shrewsbury will be a good tourney to improve her pro ranking.
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 07:42 PM   #193
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
I hope they will win the doubles and it will be her last junior slam.

"Messze van még, de Babos Timi elárulta, hogy megbeszélték a párjával, hogy, ha sikerül a US Opent is megnyerni, akkor januárban megpróbálják megcsinálni a Grand Slamet, mert az még senkinek nem sikerült korábban a junioroknál párosban."

Old Sep 8th, 2010, 09:26 PM   #194
country flag Gregorio87

Junior doubles slam? Ok try it (if they can win now), but they should really end this with the AO. She will be 18 in May...
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 10:54 PM   #195
country flag PerfectForm

Timi hasn;t been in good form since her win against Putintseva at the Youth Olympics (ironically, the girl she lost to today.)