Babos Timea - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 03:56 PM   #166
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

Timi played badly today This is by far the worst match I've seen her play. her serve was not working, missed alot of first serves. She was also missing alot of her groundstrokes.. especially on her forehand side. It did not help that Zheng was pushing the ball to frustrate the shit out of Timi & threw in the occasional dropshot. Timea lost it after the first set. Hope she wins the bronze medal now.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 03:57 PM   #167
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
Saisai Zheng (CHN) d. Timea Babos (HUN) [3] 6-4 6-1

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 06:17 PM   #168
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

She isn't injured at least, just
Wateva, you have still chances to see her in singles and doubles too
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #169
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

My friend saw her walking around & told me that her feet were very bloated and red from wrappings. I wonder if its an injury that we do not know of?

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #170
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute

i couldnt watch her as the tickets were 'sold out'. my friend purchased his tix earlier and told me that the stands were half empty! most of the tickets were taken by our ministry of education and they didn't even show up.
what a brilliant event. and they expect to earn money?

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #171
country flag PerfectForm

Lose in straights to Cepelova after reading 5-1 in second wasn't there to watch, but I guess she pretty much let her mood get in the way of her concentration.

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 04:27 AM   #172
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
Lose in straights to Cepelova after reading 5-1 in second
Jana Cepelova (SVK) [7] d. Timea Babos (HUN) [3] 6-2 7-5

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 11:24 PM   #173
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

http://www.itftennis.com/olympics/ne...rticleid=21612

I hope she will have an even bigger party after the doubles bronze...
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 08:52 AM   #174
country flag Gregorio87

The party can begin

Girls' doubles bronze medal play-off

Timea Babos (HUN) / An-Sophie Mestach (BEL) [1] d. Daria Gavrilova (RUS) / Yulia Putintseva (RUS) 6-2 6-2

But Timi please play better at the US Open
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 02:21 PM   #175
country flag PerfectForm

Timea & Sophie were just a class better than the Russians today. Timi was especially fired up & congrates to her for getting a medal

Old Aug 21st, 2010, 05:08 PM   #176
country flag Gregorio87

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 08:33 AM   #177
country flag Ofen

Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
But Timi please play better at the US Open
Will be this US Open her last junior level tournament?
Ofen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #178
country flag Gregorio87

I hope so
She doesn't even play in Canada before the US. Maybe Orange Bowl at the end of the year but we haven't got good memories about last years Orange Bowl, so probably not
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #179
country flag PerfectForm

If she does really well for the end of season, she has a chance to make AO qualies. I hope she does. Also, for her confidence, I really hope she wins the USO juniors this year.

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #180
country flag Hakapeszi

augusts 24: "Home again. These past couple of weeks have been long, but I won't spend too much time in Sopron. I'll be going to Gosling on Thursday to prep for the US Open. Ps: How do you guys like my cat?"