If you have last.fm... - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2009, 03:44 AM   #31
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you have last.fm...

I'm into hip-hop, indie, female vocalists, pop and rock, including:
Arcade Fire, Wale, Kid Cudi, M.I.A., The Beatles, Kanye West, Bonde do Rolę, Florence + The Machine, Amadou & Mariam, Fleet Foxes, Mos Def, Gnarls Barkley, Grizzly Bear, Major Lazer, Amy Winehouse, Danger Mouse, Q-Tip, Chrisette Michele, Santogold, Mick Boogie & Adele, Lykke Li, Theophilus London, Santigold, Jay-Z, Lupe Fiasco, Beyoncé, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Erykah Badu, Feist, Little Dragon, Lady GaGa, Klaxons, M83, Bob Dylan, Aaliyah, MGMT, Diana Ross and The Supremes, A Tribe Called Quest, Nas, Kidz In The Hall, Kenna, Common, Vampire Weekend, The Cool Kids, Mick Boogie & Terry Urban, Lauryn Hill, Flying Lotus, TV on the Radio, J*Davey, Solange.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/DumbItDown
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2009, 03:48 AM   #32
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

I'm into female vocalists, alternative, indie, electronic and pop, including:
Björk, Kate Bush, Rilo Kiley, Garbage, Goldfrapp, Regina Spektor, Joanna Newsom, Rasputina, Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins, Jesca Hoop, The Dresden Dolls, Neutral Milk Hotel, Frédéric Chopin, Feist, Portishead, The Blow, Mirah, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Liz Phair, Angelfish, Animal Collective, Placebo, Rachael Yamagata, Eisley, The Hood Internet, Santogold, Deerhoof, M.I.A., Ingrid Michaelson, The Dry Cleaners, Avenue D, Devendra Banhart, Norah Jones, Amy Winehouse, Brendan Benson, The Decemberists, Britney Spears, Alanis Morissette, Tegan and Sara, The Fiery Furnaces, Imogen Heap, The Doors, Nedelle, Camera Obscura, Pixies, Sigur Rós, Iron & Wine, No Doubt, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Jenny Lewis.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Darklingv20
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:24 AM   #33
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

I'm into female vocalists, indie, pop, electronic and alternative, including:
Regina Spektor, Annie, Glee Cast, Franz Ferdinand, Madonna, Rufus Wainwright, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Vampire Weekend, Phoenix, La Roux, Enya, The Shins, Leona Lewis, Björk, BONNIE PINK, Sigur Rós, Lily Allen, 浜崎あゆみ, Frédéric Chopin, Beyoncé, Cut Copy, Marissa Nadler, Alizée, Air, Lady GaGa, Owl City, 平原綾香, Joanna Newsom, The Decemberists, Arcade Fire, Passion Pit, hitomi, Petula Clark, Ben Sommerfeld & Fruehbel, Goldfrapp, Fleet Foxes, 安室奈美恵, 倖田來未, 椎名林檎, 坂本真綾, 植松伸夫, Grizzly Bear, Mew, Plushgun, Imogen Heap, Rihanna, 倉木麻衣, Kelly Sweet, Hercules and Love Affair, Yael Naim.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/optimalrefund
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:33 AM   #34
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
I'm into rock, indie, pop, electronic and 60s, including:

The Beach Boys, The Hollies, The Who, The Cardigans, Blondie, Madonna, The Kinks, The Zombies, The Rolling Stones, The B-52's, The Beatles, Elliott Smith, David Bowie, The Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, The Posies, The Byrds, George Gershwin, Stevie Wonder, The House of Love, Blur, Cat Power, Air, of Montreal, Joni Mitchell, The Monkees, Prince, Brian Eno, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Cure, The Human League, The Temptations, The Police, Nick Drake, The Shins, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Heavenly, The Go! Team, Todd Rundgren, Röyksopp, Kraftwerk, R.E.M., The Left Banke, Fleetwood Mac, Erik Satie, Sparks, Daft Punk, The Dresden Dolls, Ultravox, Lee Hazlewood.
I'm into indie, rock, electronic, pop and shoegaze, including:
The Beach Boys, The Hollies, The Who, The Cardigans, The Beatles, Blondie, The Kinks, Madonna, The Zombies, The Smiths, The Rolling Stones, Elliott Smith, My Bloody Valentine, The B-52's, The Byrds, The House of Love, The Posies, Air, David Bowie, of Montreal, Stevie Wonder, Blur, George Gershwin, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Prince, Wilco, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Joni Mitchell, Cat Power, The Human League, The Cure, The Monkees, Nick Drake, Brian Eno, Röyksopp, R.E.M., The Shins, The Police, Heavenly, The Temptations, The Left Banke, Todd Rundgren, Fleetwood Mac, The Go! Team, The Dresden Dolls, Kraftwerk, Daft Punk, Ultravox, Kate Bush, The Dismemberment Plan.

A bit different.
LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:39 AM   #35
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfb View Post
I'm into pop, japanese, female vocalists, j-pop and rock, including:
大塚愛, 楊千嬅, 謝安琪, 王力宏, 浜崎あゆみ, 安室奈美恵, 加藤ミリヤ, Fall Out Boy, The Hush Sound, BONNIE PINK, BRIGHT, 陳慧琳, BoA, いきものがかり, 關心妍, 鄭秀文, Hilary Duff, 倖田來未, Lady GaGa, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, 宇多田ヒカル, Crystal Kay, 梁詠琪, Teddy Geiger, Lily Allen, Janet Jackson, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, 堀江由衣, 島谷ひとみ, 高杉さと美, 福原美穂, The All-American Rejects, My Chemical Romance, Sam Sparro, 楊千嬅 & 黃耀明, 上松秀実, 鈴木あみ, Kelly Clarkson, レミオロメン, Twins, ステファニー, Cher, David Archuleta, 蕭亞軒, Mariah Carey, Owl City, L'Arc~en~Ciel, 中村中.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/hdfb

Owl City

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:40 AM   #36
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

I'm into pop, female vocalists, electronic, indie and rock, including:
Owl City, Rihanna, Imogen Heap, Cobra Starship, Lily Allen, Glee Cast, Kelly Clarkson, Eva Simons, Chiodos, Lady GaGa, Ke$ha, Adele, Regina Spektor, Senses Fail, Eminem, Mayday Parade, Underoath, Mika, Beyoncé, Avril Lavigne, Leona Lewis, MGMT, Katy Perry, The Friday Night Boys, Ladyhawke, Akon, Delta Goodrem, Dance Gavin Dance, Céline Dion, David Guetta, Britney Spears, Marina & the Diamonds, Amy Pearson, Gwen Stefani, Shakira, Jack Peńate, Amy Winehouse, Carolyn Dawn Johnson, Miley Cyrus, Basshunter, Muse, The Killers, Rhys, I Set My Friends On Fire, Psapp, Pink, Amber Riley, Cassie Davis, Kate Miller-Heidke, Ellie Goulding.

EDIT: I havent had it for that long so it doesnt really show my favourites

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 03:51 AM   #37
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

I just started using last fm and was going to create a thread about the site but decided to search first because I was sure there would be something and found this.

I'm into indie, electronic, shoegaze, alternative and dance, including:
Grizzly Bear, Phoenix, Animal Collective, M83, The xx, The Fray, Beach House, Metric, Maps, Black Eyed Peas, Deerhunter, Passion Pit, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, No Doubt, A Sunny Day in Glasgow, My Bloody Valentine, Lady GaGa, Bat for Lashes, Morgan Page, Kleerup, MGMT, The Middle East, Florence + The Machine, Carolina Liar, Mika, Vampire Weekend, School of Seven Bells, The Killers, Blue Öyster Cult, Novaspace, Atlas Sound, Lily Allen, Morandi, Daft Punk, Just Jack, Those Usual Suspects, Dappled Cities, Eric Prydz, Calvin Harris, Eminem, Arcade Fire, Kid Cudi, Kanye West, Kaskade, Girl Talk, Lil Wayne, Pearl Jam, TV on the Radio, Space Cowboy, Coldplay.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/cjr231

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 04:33 AM   #38
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm into pop, female vocalists, indie, electronic and hip-hop, including:
Amy Winehouse, Girls Aloud, TV on the Radio, Alicia Keys, Amerie, Shakira, Aretha Franklin, Lily Allen, M.I.A., Rihanna, The Beach Boys, Belle and Sebastian, Björk, Stereolab, Fiona Apple, Rachel Stevens, Lykke Li, Nina Simone, Sarah Vaughan, Hot Chip, Dizzee Rascal, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Cat Power, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, The Killers, Annie, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Fleet Foxes, Kanye West, Santogold, Beirut, Neko Case, Estelle, Feist, Girl Talk, LCD Soundsystem, M.I.A. and Diplo, OutKast, Camera Obscura, Sugababes, Jay-Z, Goldfrapp, Lady GaGa, Róisín Murphy, Arcade Fire, The Saturdays, MGMT, Gnarls Barkley, Noisettes.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 05:13 PM   #39
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

I'm into female vocalists, indie, pop, electronic and alternative, including:
Lady GaGa, Florence + The Machine, Adele, Amy Winehouse, Bat for Lashes, Christina Aguilera, La Roux, Shakira, Ciara, Marina & the Diamonds, Janet Jackson, Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys, TLC, Regina Spektor, Fever Ray, Kate Nash, Little Boots, Brandy, Destiny's Child, Madonna, Dionne Bromfield, Paramore, Blondie, Ladyhawke, M.I.A., Róisín Murphy, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, Kelly Clarkson, Beyoncé, Santigold, Frankmusik, Leona Lewis, Morrissey, Laura Marling, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Michael Jackson, t.A.T.u., Katy Perry, Lily Allen, Cyndi Lauper, Goldfrapp, Akon, Lindsay Lohan, Yelle, The Knife, Lykke Li, Trina, Mary J. Blige, You Love Her Coz She's Dead.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/CWAS91

Pasezk, Chakvetadze, Vaidisova, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #40
country flag CR3WLFC

CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of

I'm into hip-hop, rnb, rap, soul and female vocalists, including:
Ciara, J. Cole, T.I., Trey Songz, Clipse, Jay-Z, Fabolous, Drake, The Game, Wale, Lupe Fiasco, Melanie Fiona, Mos Def, Nas, Amerie, 2Pac, Young Jeezy, Pharrell, Snoop Dogg, Casely, Chamillionaire, Chris Brown, Cassidy, B.O.B, Kanye West, Mobb Deep, K'naan, Justin Timberlake, Lil' Wayne, Dr. Dre, Ludacris, Public Enemy, Rihanna, Notorious B.I.G., Eminem.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/iiisamet_
CR3WLFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 08:30 AM   #41
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

I'm into pop, rock, indie, singer-songwriter and acoustic, including:
Snow Patrol, Dave Barnes, John Mayer, Sin Bandera, Tyrone Wells, Bloc Party, Cauterize, Air Traffic, Amos Lee, Matt Wertz, Lifehouse, Reik, Lostprophets, James Morrison, Plain White T's, Josh Groban, The Killers, Glasvegas, Hoobastank, Lemar, Matt Nathanson, Brian McKnight, Kings of Leon, David Gray, Paolo Nutini, 3 Doors Down, Silbermond, Fall Out Boy, Boyz II Men, Ari Hest, Arctic Monkeys, Linkin Park, Marc Broussard, Juanes, The All-American Rejects, Stereophonics, The Fray, Gavin DeGraw, Howie Day, Laura Pausini, John Legend, Yellowcard, Jason Mraz, OneRepublic, Dashboard Confessional, Journey, Norah Jones, Coldplay, Girls Aloud.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/SloKid

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 09:00 AM   #42
country flag Saralah.

Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all Saralah. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe87 View Post
me too.

But this is my profile for those who are interessted about my taste: http://www.lastfm.de/user/joe87ioff
Above your top artists charts, you can see "Paste Your Taste" (Charts kopieren und einfügen) click on that.

I'm into gothic metal, metal, female vocalists, gothic and symphonic metal, including:
Draconian, Tori Amos, Nightwish, Ram-Zet, Stolen Babies, Juli, Lumsk, Sarah McLachlan, Battlelore, Ayreon, Sleepthief, Tristania, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Epica, Sara Bareilles, The Kovenant, Eilera, Blue Stone, Breaking Benjamin, Sirenia, The Romanovs, Lacuna Coil, Octavia Sperati, Animal Alpha, After Forever, Diabolical Masquerade, Flowing Tears, Apocalyptica, WINTERMOND, Deadlock, Evergrey, Visions of Atlantis, Equilibrium, Hevein, Scar Symmetry, Pin-Up Went Down, Beseech, Amaran, Regicide, Kamelot, Mors Principium Est, Balligomingo, Beautiful Sin, Satariel, Missa Mercuria, Gregorian, Stream of Passion, Autumn, Scream Silence, Antonamasia.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/fableofdream

I'm so metal it hurts .

I'd recommend Sleepthief to everyone here, though, since you all like female vocalists so much .
Saralah. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 11:43 AM   #43
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saralah. View Post
Above your top artists charts, you can see "Paste Your Taste" (Charts kopieren und einfügen) click on that.

I'm into gothic metal, metal, female vocalists, gothic and symphonic metal, including:
Draconian, Tori Amos, Nightwish, Ram-Zet, Stolen Babies, Juli, Lumsk, Sarah McLachlan, Battlelore, Ayreon, Sleepthief, Tristania, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Epica, Sara Bareilles, The Kovenant, Eilera, Blue Stone, Breaking Benjamin, Sirenia, The Romanovs, Lacuna Coil, Octavia Sperati, Animal Alpha, After Forever, Diabolical Masquerade, Flowing Tears, Apocalyptica, WINTERMOND, Deadlock, Evergrey, Visions of Atlantis, Equilibrium, Hevein, Scar Symmetry, Pin-Up Went Down, Beseech, Amaran, Regicide, Kamelot, Mors Principium Est, Balligomingo, Beautiful Sin, Satariel, Missa Mercuria, Gregorian, Stream of Passion, Autumn, Scream Silence, Antonamasia.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/fableofdream

I'm so metal it hurts .

I'd recommend Sleepthief to everyone here, though, since you all like female vocalists so much .
Wow, some great artists.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 11:52 AM   #44
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

I'm into pop, rnb, female vocalists, soul and dance, including:
Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Brandy, Mary J. Blige, Lady GaGa, TLC, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Whitney Houston, Britney Spears, Florence + The Machine, Sade, Alicia Keys, Cyndi Lauper, Cher, Christina Aguilera, Michael Jackson, Blondie, Destiny's Child, Stevie Nicks, LeAnn Rimes, Anastacia, Notorious B.I.G., Sugababes, Bette Midler, Shakira, Beyoncé, Alexandra Burke, Pink, Barbra Streisand, The Corrs, Céline Dion, Spice Girls, Fleetwood Mac, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, Ciara, Leona Lewis, Aretha Franklin, Shania Twain, The Temper Trap, Rihanna, Herb Albert, Kelis.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/gimme_a_beat
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #45
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm into pop, female vocalists, rnb, dance and soul, including:
Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Jordin Sparks, Jessica Mauboy, Britney Spears, Danity Kane, Céline Dion, Sugababes, Delta Goodrem, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift, Leona Lewis, Raven-Symoné, Beyoncé, Brooke Fraser, Paulini, Kris Allen, Kelly Clarkson, Ke$ha, Bardot, Guy Sebastian, Miley Cyrus, Marina & the Diamonds, Spice Girls, Ashley Tisdale, David Guetta, Cobra Starship, Jason Derulo, Jennifer Lopez, Nicole C. Mullen, Alicia Keys, pocahontas, Lucie Silvas, Duets, Chris Brown, Plain White T's, Paris Hilton, Emma Bunton, Frankee, Eamon, Jay Sean, Silverchair, Barbra Streisand, Kelly Rowland, Mandy Moore, Corinne Bailey Rae, Rob Thomas, Kate Miller-Heidke, Hilary Duff, Vanessa Williams.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Serenaistheshiz

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote