Some interesting quote from Linday on Tommy's shirt & prefering to play Rena than Vee - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 08:58 PM   #1
Serenus

Serenus is an unknown quantity at this point
Some interesting quote from Linday on Tommy's shirt & prefering to play Rena than Vee

Q. Has nothing to do with Tommy Haas' effort to change tennis customs?
LINDSAY DAVENPORT: I don't know how many girls wear sleeveless shirts. It's probably 95% of the players. I don't give a crap what Tommy Haas wears in his match. I'm sorry.

Q. Is Serena too much for you now? Can you say, "I reached the semis, happy to be there, she's probably just playing at a different level"?
LINDSAY DAVENPORT: I've said it, and I haven't hesitated, they are definitely at a level above everyone else. Before you group all these other players in there, other players have to knock them off. Certainly it's a huge challenge. I'm very happy I have two days now to prepare for my match on Friday.
You know, certainly if I lose, I could walk away with that. I really don't want to. We've had a lot of tough matches here at The Open. I think last year I lost 7-5 in the third, maybe, in the quarters, really tough match. I haven't played her yet. I'm happy to get a chance to play her instead of Venus. I've played Venus a number of times this summer. It's nice to see someone else.
I'm just going to go out there and play. I definitely don't want to go home with that attitude. It's hard to think ahead, though, to say to play her yet. I'm totally not there mentally yet.
Serenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 09:12 PM   #2
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
LOL @ Lindsay!!!!
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 09:21 PM   #3
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some interesting quote from Linday on Tommy's shirt & prefering to play Rena than Vee

Quote:
Originally posted by Serenus
I don't give a crap what Tommy Haas wears in his match. I'm sorry.
LOL, too f'ing funny!
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 09:30 PM   #4
country flag kazbeee

kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice
thats what I like about Lindsay she say's it how it is

Go for it Lindsay hit her off the court
Old Sep 5th, 2002, 09:11 AM   #5
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Love Lindsay's interviews...

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote