Jarka Groth (lol) on clay. - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2009, 12:24 PM   #46
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jarka Groth (lol) on clay.

LOL
Maybe Shahar tanked the second set for some weird reason
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2009, 12:24 PM   #47
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Come on Jarka, pull your finger out
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM   #48
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

BP for Jarka...
TAKE IT
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM   #49
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

She's playing like a true Aussie, get your fans hopes up and then shoot em down
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM   #50
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Break back
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:27 PM   #51
country flag OZTENNIS

Jarka broke back
1*-1 0-15
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #52
country flag OZTENNIS

GP for Jarka to go up 2-1
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:32 PM   #53
country flag Daniel.

I wish I could watch this. Holding here is important Jarka come on. Aussie Aussie Aussie
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:32 PM   #54
country flag OZTENNIS

uuuh another double fault and she's now down BP.
I wish she got more first serves in,,,
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #55
country flag OZTENNIS

Jarka broken again. 1-2*
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #56
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Painfull . She needs to learn how to back off slightly in tight situations, i bet she's still trying to blast winners everywhere.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:42 PM   #57
country flag Daniel.

what the fk is going on?!?! down a double break!!
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:42 PM   #58
country flag Daniel.

Shahar leading 6/2 0/6 5/1*
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #59
country flag OZTENNIS

Disappointing third set.
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #60
country flag OZTENNIS

She has a couple of chances to break here...