Jarka Groth (lol) on clay. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2009, 12:03 PM   #31
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jarka Groth (lol) on clay.

2-6 3-0 30-0*

BREAK AGAIN
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2009, 12:03 PM   #32
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

3 BP's
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:04 PM   #33
country flag OZTENNIS

1 BP left
Take it Jarks.
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:05 PM   #34
country flag OZTENNIS

Groth breaks to take a 4-0 second set lead

Want lots of fans in here to make some noise
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:05 PM   #35
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Doing great this second set, hopefully a repeat of last round.
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #36
country flag OZTENNIS

Serving up 30-15.
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:08 PM   #37
country flag OZTENNIS

5-0

She has only lost 7 points in this set!
Finish it
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #38
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

long break
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #39
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

I think that shahar may have retired or is getting treatment.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:17 PM   #40
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

And as soon as i say that they start again
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #41
country flag OZTENNIS

6-0, second set to Jarka

Methinks something is wrong with Shahar, though.
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #42
country flag OZTENNIS

Fingers crossed Jarka can keep her head together here...
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:22 PM   #43
country flag Daniel.

Something must be wrong, wether she retires or not.. Jarmila wouldnt get a set 6/0 of a fit Shahar who just won the first set comftably
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:22 PM   #44
country flag OZTENNIS

Jarka chucks two double faults into one game and finds herself down 2 BPs
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #45
country flag OZTENNIS

And she is broken
Certainly not the start to the third set we were looking for