Jarka Groth (lol) on clay. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2009, 11:12 PM   #16
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jarka Groth (lol) on clay.

well done jarks can certainly beat iveta if she plays well..
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2009, 12:20 AM   #17
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

WD Jarka last two sets were outstanding

GL against Iveta.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:50 AM   #18
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Jarka
Now for Benesova
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:31 AM   #19
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Jarka is leading her 2nd round match at the moment after taking the first set 75 and is up a break at 43 in the 2nd. Go jarka
Also hi to everyone it's great to be here.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:43 AM   #20
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

About to serve for the match at 54 but has struggled to close out her last few sevice games. Cmon jarka.
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:45 AM   #21
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that's a good win after a pretty poor season so far.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:46 AM   #22
country flag jack21

She wins with a strong last service game. woooo hoooo well done. Nice way for me to start posting as well lol.
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:49 AM   #23
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nice way to start posting indeed Jack. Boy there were a lot of breaks in that match, I wasn't sure at all she was going to serve it out. I wonder if this is the beginning of that good season we were expecting from her?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:04 PM   #24
country flag jack21

I really hope so, Jarka has a lot of potential. Who's up next for her?
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:43 PM   #25
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
I really hope so, Jarka has a lot of potential. Who's up next for her?
That would be Shahar Peer - go Jarka!
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:02 AM   #26
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Great win!
Jarka beat Shahar at the end of last year in that tournament that she made the semi and lost to Wozniacki but i think it was in a third set TB.

Come on Aussie Jarmila!
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #27
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Just noticed that Jarka is on court NOW
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #28
country flag OZTENNIS

Shahar won the first set 6-2 but Jarka has bounced back to take a 3-0 lead in the second set with Peer serving...
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:03 PM   #29
country flag OZTENNIS

Let's go Jarka
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:03 PM   #30
country flag OZTENNIS

Jarka receives...2-6 3-0 15-0*