Jarka Groth (lol) on clay. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:28 PM   #1
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute
Jarka Groth (lol) on clay.

Fes Maindraw
(7)Roberta Vinci v Mariana Duque Marino
Q v Patricia Mayr
Jarmila Groth v Q
Q v (2)Alisa Kleybanova

Hope she can test herself agaisnt Alisa...

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2009, 03:15 AM   #2
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jarka Groth (lol) on clay.

if she makes it past R1.
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 12:27 PM   #3
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

GL Jarka do your best.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 06:09 AM   #4
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

And it was Jarka's birthday yesterday. Be nice if she got a present from the citizenship people...
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #5
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Currently cruising to victory over Paula Fondevila Castro (ESP) in the first round of Fes.

Jarka leading 6/3 2*/1
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 12:47 PM   #6
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Yay! 63 75 to Jarka
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #7
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Yeah good on her. Jarka was down 5/3 and came back to win 7/5, dont know if there was set points but there was alot of deuces.

Hope she smashes the really annoying Kleybanova, remember when she played Dokic at AO and shouted "Come on" EVERY SINGLE POINT she won. lol
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #8
country flag myriam forever

myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all

Yes hopefully Jarka will win

http://www.jarkagroth.com
myriam forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 08:43 AM   #9
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

A bit of a struggle from Jarka at the end of the 2nd set, but nevertheless a win is still a win
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 12:16 AM   #10
country flag Ben.

(2) Alisa Kleybanova (RUS) d. Jarmila Groth (AUS) 64 61 in the 2nd Round of Fes

Well at least the loss was to the No.2 seed & a player who is rising up the ranks.
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 02:38 AM   #11
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I guess. Frustrating for Jarka though, she wants to be the one rising, and for the last few months it just hasn't been happening really.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2009, 11:59 PM   #12
country flag Ben.

Estoril

(1) Iveta Benesova vs (WC) Neuza Silva
Jarmila Groth vs Mathilde Johansson
Barbora Strycova vs Qualifier
Akiko Morigami vs (7) Shahar Peer

(3) Sorana Cirstea vs Kimiko Date-Krumm
(WC) Frederica Piedade vs Maret Ani
Olga Govortsova vs Qualifier
Yanina Wickmayer vs (5) Petra Kvitova

(8) Anna-Lena Groenefeld vs Pauline Parmentier
Kristina Barrois vs (WC) Maria João Koehler
Qualifier vs Alla Kudryatseva
Kirsten Flipkens vs (4) Sabine Lisicki

(6) Ekaterina Makarova vs Petra Cetkovska
Severine Bremond vs Melinda Czink
Julie Coin vs Maria Emilia Salerni
Qualifier vs (2) Maria Kirilenko

GL Jarka
Old May 3rd, 2009, 06:52 AM   #13
country flag Daniel.

If Jarka was playing well she would get to the semi or even final. Sadly tho, she has not been playing well lately. If she beats Johansson which is about a 50:50 chance then she wouldnt be taking a backwards step this week.
Old May 4th, 2009, 12:48 PM   #14
country flag Daniel.

After a slow start Jarmila seems to have found some form.

1/6 6/1 3*/0
Finish her off
Old May 4th, 2009, 01:07 PM   #15
country flag Daniel.

Jarka d. Mathilde Johansson FRA 1/6 6/1 6/1
Next is Iveta Benesova the top seed who struggled to beat Neuza Silva.