Marion confirmed for Rome and Madrid. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2009, 09:33 AM   #16
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of
Re: Marion confirmed for Rome and Madrid.

CAMPO 6( Play on this court begins at 1.00pm)

[11] M Bartoli (FRA) vs M Martinez Sanchez (ESP) - Second Match on court

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2009, 03:17 PM   #17
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Grr the rain at the moment is so annoying.

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Old May 5th, 2009, 07:45 PM   #18
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 61 75 . Bon Amélie did actually better than her.
The key part of the match was these 3 GPs wasted at 42. Well, she has more time to prepare Madrid now.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 07:49 PM   #19
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Choketoli strikes again in rome. Shoulda of taken it to a 3rd set.
Oh well, can't say I'm too suprised.

Good luck in Madrid.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:28 PM   #20
country flag Joee

Marion

Old May 5th, 2009, 08:36 PM   #21
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:39 PM   #22
country flag Joee

Guys.
Im trying to revive my little marion forum. Help

www.marionbartoliforum.be.tt

So she was really up 4-2? CHOKE Marion
I was told on a justin.tv channel that the schedule was changed till tomorrow. So I couldnt see....was it on tv? Broadcast anywhere?

Old May 5th, 2009, 10:44 PM   #23
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

WTA ROMA
Internazionali BNL D'Italia

R1: Marion Bartoli FRA def. Shuai Peng CHN 6-O 7-6

R2: Maria Jose Martinez-Sanchez ESP def. (11)Marion Bartoli FRA 6-1 7-5

Bartoli couldnt do anything against clay's nightmare Mariajo so good luck next time Marion! i hope you will win a few matches more to arrive at the Roland Garros with more confidence.
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:52 AM   #24
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to be positive here.......better to lose to a relatively-anonymous MJMS than to fall to Mauresmo.......not that Marion wouldn't have stomped her again

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:21 AM   #25
country flag Inktrailer

Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of Inktrailer has much to be proud of

Ach, wee Marion But, onto Madrid to start again!

Vika Azarenka // Shahar Peer // Virginie Razzano // Caro Wozniacki// Flavia Pennetta

Elena Baltacha // Katie O'Brien // Anne Keothavong // Sarah Borwell // Melanie South // Naomi Cavaday

Tipping Titles 2010: Miami, Rome, Eastbourne, Stanford
Inktrailer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:43 PM   #26
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Madrid draw out, Marion will play Wozniak first with Patty or Errani afterwards. Then most likely Petrova. Ill set the third round as my expectation for this tournie.
Ferg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #27
country flag Joee

this will be interesting....rematch of stanford '08

Old May 8th, 2009, 06:21 PM   #28
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

A good draw. I'm not hopeful she'll take advantage of it though.

Old May 8th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #29
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion will play tomorrow on Arantxa Sanchez Vicario court [10:30 start]
ATP Match
ATP Match
Soler Espinosa vs. Kleybanova
Bartoli vs. Wozniak
Benesova vs. Petrova
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #30
country flag Marionated

Wow a saturday start. Good luck.