WG2 Play-off: Canada vs. Belgium - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:16 PM   #16
country flag rileyman

rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WG2 Play-off: Canada vs. Belgium

Guys, it looks like the livestream service has a little bug. The live stream is indeed working. To get it to work, you'll need to go into your control panel (or double-click the time in your system tray, at the bottom right of the screen for Windows users). Change the time zone to Brussels (GMT +0100). Once you've done that, the live stream works.

LOL. The reason I figured it out is you guys said it was saying to wait 5 hours. For me, it was saying 6 hours. So I thought... Wait! They're probably in EST, I'm in CST. We just need to change to Belgium time!
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:20 PM   #17
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh thanks

I was wondering about that too, but didn't realize it was so easy to fix
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:22 PM   #18
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm it says something in French and has no stream
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #19
country flag anon57

anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyman View Post
Guys, it looks like the livestream service has a little bug. The live stream is indeed working. To get it to work, you'll need to go into your control panel (or double-click the time in your system tray, at the bottom right of the screen for Windows users). Change the time zone to Brussels (GMT +0100). Once you've done that, the live stream works.

LOL. The reason I figured it out is you guys said it was saying to wait 5 hours. For me, it was saying 6 hours. So I thought... Wait! They're probably in EST, I'm in CST. We just need to change to Belgium time!
Is the stream only available in certain countries or do the Belgiums just not want people in the Netherlands to watch the tie . I get this message when I try to acces the stream Vous vous trouvez dans un pays dans lequel la diffusion de ce programme n'est pas autorisee.
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:27 PM   #20
country flag rileyman

rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light rileyman is a glorious beacon of light

Close down your browser, do the time zone change, go back in. Hopefully it works for everyone -- I have it up here... Hendler won the first set 6-4, and broke serve and is serving 1-0 in the second.

Edit: Humm, just went to babelfish with that text. It does indeed look like they're only allowing the stream for Belgium and Canada. From babelfish translation: "You are in a country in which the diffusion of this program n' is not autorisee"
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:47 PM   #21
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Changing the time zone isn't working for me... Ah well, score update pls?
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #22
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

news¿
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #23
country flag Tennis Ball

Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon57 View Post
Is the stream only available in certain countries or do the Belgiums just not want people in the Netherlands to watch the tie . I get this message when I try to acces the stream Vous vous trouvez dans un pays dans lequel la diffusion de ce programme n'est pas autorisee.
Outside Belgium and Canada you can't watch. Has to do with 'tv'-rights.
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:59 PM   #24
country flag Tennis Ball

Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
news¿
what sad news is there?????
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #25
country flag Tennis Ball

6-4 *4-5. Tammy serving.
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:06 PM   #26
country flag anon57

anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Ball View Post
Outside Belgium and Canada you can't watch. Has to do with 'tv'-rights.
I thought it would be something like that, thanks for clarifying Shame it's not on tv, Sporza usually has really good broadcasts of Fed Cup and Davis Cup ties.
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:09 PM   #27
country flag Tennis Ball

5-5 second set
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:10 PM   #28
country flag Tennis Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon57 View Post
I thought it would be something like that, thanks for clarifying Shame it's not on tv, Sporza usually has really good broadcasts of Fed Cup and Davis Cup ties.
It's on La Deux, so it is on tv.
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:11 PM   #29
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Working for me now, sweet! Thanks for the time zone change switch tip!
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:13 PM   #30
country flag Belmont Lad

Aleks finally stops playing like shit and wins the second set. Play better in the third and wrap this point up!!!