Katy Dunne - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 01:35 AM   #31
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Re: Katy Dunne

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
I certainly think shes a candidate! Probably our brightest prospect on the womens side to follow on from Heather/Laura! Whats her ranking likely to be now?
You might want to add Eleanor Dean to the mix. But definitely Katy has a bright future.

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 05:01 PM   #32
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Was looking through the Eddie Herr videos on Youtube and came accross this video of Katy.
None of the embed codes worked.
So heres the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLbvE_MZGM&NR=1
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 09:36 PM   #33
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
You might want to add Eleanor Dean to the mix. But definitely Katy has a bright future.
And Maia Lumsden. Perhaps she's still too young to invest ones hopes in, or maybe next week's General Election will be more mould-breaking than any of us imagines and leave Maia in a different country from some of us (me included).
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 09:39 PM   #34
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
And Maia Lumsden. Perhaps she's still too young to invest ones hopes in, or maybe next week's General Election will be more mould-breaking than any of us imagines and leave Maia in a different country from some of us (me included).
Not heard of her any more details? And I dont think you have to worry about that tbh

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 09:55 PM   #35
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
Not heard of her any more details? And I dont think you have to worry about that tbh
Turns out there is already a thread for her. Started by *hingis_forever*.
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 07:21 AM   #36
country flag Embittered

Great win for Katy yesterday at Roehampton, straight sets against the world no. 34. Though things hardly get any easier as she has to face Timea Babos today. Hope she gets a MD WC for Wimbledon girls'.
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 10:45 AM   #37
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fantastic, really well done. In fact we had a good few upsets, and there may well be a couple more. Fantastic to see Tara has had the confidence to try her hand at juniors again, it should certainly help her realise that competing against her own age group is very different to competing against accomplished seniors. That should be nice for her confidence

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:14 PM   #38
country flag Embittered

This may not be of much interest to anyone, but the everyball academy where Katy trains has posted the first in what it threatens will be a series of videos: http://everyball.net/katy-dunne-goes...es-in-training
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:49 PM   #39
country flag Embittered

The merry-go-round continues. Katy leaves Halton for the NTC and Jane O'Donoghue: http://everyball.net/katy-moves-on-w...t-future-ahead
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #40
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

This thread needs updating! Katy Dunne has beaten Lana Rush, Stephanie Cornish and Emily Webley Smith to reach the final of the Wimbledon Wildcard play offs!
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #41
country flag Embittered

http://everyball.net/katy-gets-it-dunne
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #42
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Thankyou for keeping us up to date reguarly Joe, well done to Katie, hopefully she can take full advantage, great experience

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #43
country flag Embittered

http://everyball.net/radio-interview
Quote:
Pre-Wimbledon radio interview today with BBC 3 counties radio. Visit their website and click on 'listen again' and look for Mike Naylor 'Summer Saturday'. Interview with Nick Leighton and myself went out at 14.35pm.
Happy listening if you get to it - you'll need about 10 minutes.
Can't recommend it to anyone particularly, but James does confirm Katy is at Halton, so she must have returned from the NTC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p00t5701, available for a week, possibly UK only. Two segments, first starting at 00:36 ish, second (all Muzza) ending at 00:56 ish
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #44
country flag envy99_2000

envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough

saw her pic; Preparations for The Championships
Friday 22 June 2012

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/inter...09919206.html#
envy99_2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:54 PM   #45
country flag Embittered

Girls' Singles - 1st Round
Katy Dunne (GBR) def. Chalena Scholl (USA)[10] 6-3 6-4 Complete