Katy Dunne - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:35 AM   #16
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Re: Katy Dunne

Katy debuts in the ITF junior rankings at 997. Not bad for a start!

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2009, 10:38 AM   #17
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Good start to her career.

I hadn't even heard of Katie untill eddie Herr and Organe Bowl last year i think and now shes moving on up

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:37 PM   #18
country flag NoChokes

NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of

She's playing in Turkey this week along with loads of other Brits.

KOB
NoChokes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 05:03 PM   #19

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Well, she didn't do so well in singles, losing to a Turkish wildcard in three sets in the first round (), but her and Caitlin Hindmarsh made the doubles final, losing to the Hopper sisters.

Old Aug 20th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #20

After losing a tough 3-setter to Eleanor Dean in the final of the 14s nationals, Katy is focusing her efforts at the 16s, where she is through to the quarters against Francesca Stephenson after defeating Cassidy Crawford and upsetting Joanna Henderson 61 62! Go Katy!

Old Aug 20th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #21
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Katy Stephenson will be tough, she has been in good form lately.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 04:55 PM   #22

Katy lost 62 63. Still a good couple weeks and Stephenson is really tough lately.

Old Apr 9th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #23

Katy's playing a grade 4 in Nottingham this week and is through to the final to face Ruth Seaborne! These are the kind of results she needs to continue improving.

Old Apr 11th, 2010, 11:48 PM   #24

She won the final 57 63 63! Great win for the 15 year old!

Old Apr 14th, 2010, 11:30 PM   #25
country flag NoChokes

NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of

She's looking to do the double in Nottingham this week, she's cruised through to the last 16.

Incidentally, our best 1996 girls have been given WCs for this event and two of them (Katie Boulter and Hannah Dart) have impressively won their two rounds, both beating high seeds. Could be ones to watch (maybe not worry about a thread yet though.)

KOB
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #26
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Great, thanks for the update!

MD is here for those who are interested:

http://www.lta.org.uk/Global/Downloa...ain%20Draw.pdf

Katy has thus far cruised, dishing out breadsticks in 3/4 sets played. She will face stiffer competition against 7 seed Peterson who has been dishing out bagels, albeit it to low ranked players. Good chance to see where Katys at tho

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 05:40 PM   #27

Katy wins again, this time 63 62. She appears to be in great form! Next up another 15 year old, Anna Alzate.

Old Apr 17th, 2010, 04:44 PM   #28
country flag NoChokes

Easy all week so far. Into the final where she'll play Seaborne again.

KOB
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #29
country flag NoChokes

She won 6-4 6-4.

Wimbledon Juniors WC maybe?

KOB
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 04:37 PM   #30
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

I certainly think shes a candidate! Probably our brightest prospect on the womens side to follow on from Heather/Laura! Whats her ranking likely to be now?

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote