Katy Dunne - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2009, 11:27 PM   #1
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Katy Dunne

I know I tend to start many threads about British juniors but I think she's worthy of one. Katy is 14 years old, our number one 1995 girl, ranked 8 in Europe. She is born February 16, 1995.

This week she's making her ITF junior debut at a grade 4 in Nottingham. She won her first match 63 61 against a fellow Brit. She next faces seeded Brit, Ruth Seaborne. Go Katy!

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:58 AM   #2
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katy Dunne

Cool, nice to hear about new talent? Were is she from?

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:05 PM   #3
country flag NoChokes

NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of

She looks tall.

KOB
NoChokes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 06:37 PM   #4

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Katy beat Seaborne 64 64! Next up is Alexandra Walker, ranked 265 in the world in juniors.

Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 07:19 PM   #5
country flag bluepastures

bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light

Her county's Hertfordshire, and she won the LTA 14 & under grand prix masters back in February.
bluepastures is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:48 PM   #6

Katy beat Walker 26 76(10) 62!
What a match that must've been! She plays Zengou Nieviantomska of Greece.

Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:55 PM   #7
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Impressive result. Keep it up!
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 04:08 PM   #8
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

very impressive indeed
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #9

Katy is into the semis after a 62 57 64 win! Next is up #1 seeded, Austrian Christina Mathis. This will be tough but why stop there? Go Katy!

Old Apr 24th, 2009, 08:02 PM   #10
country flag NoChokes

NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of

Kudos for making the thread before she'd even played a match this week.

Well done Katy.

KOB
NoChokes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 08:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChokes View Post
Kudos for making the thread before she'd even played a match this week.

Well done Katy.
Well she'd played one.

Old Apr 25th, 2009, 08:39 AM   #12
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Great work

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Apr 25th, 2009, 08:41 PM   #13

Katy lost 62 62! Sad but not surprising. Still a great debut!

Old Apr 26th, 2009, 03:20 AM   #14
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Tough luck but a very promising start.
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 09:09 AM   #15
country flag serenus_2k8

Congrats on a good week tho

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220