Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2010, 12:03 PM   #1156
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Old Oct 8th, 2010, 01:06 PM   #1157
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

OMG...

I was looking forward to see her playing on Center Court, streamed on the internet but now

Maybe it has something to do with her performance against Kerber. Probably she was ill or injured, I don't know
It was a good chance for her to get some easy points, but if you are not fit, it doesn't make sens to participate.

Does anyone know if she also withdrew from Moscow?
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 06:19 PM   #1158
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

No, at the moment she's still in the list of Moscow. (whereas Safina, Radwanska and Petrova have withdrawn)

So, maybe she was just a bit sick? Still better than having some injury
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 07:17 PM   #1159
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she is ok...

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 10:05 AM   #1160
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Dulgheru 1:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (52.3 KB, 4 views)
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 10:19 AM   #1161
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you! Nice pic, Alex full in action
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #1162
country flag Curcubeu

Has anybody heard something new about her state of health?
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 10:06 PM   #1163
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Those stupid sports newspapers should give her a call so we can find out what's going on with her.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 01:33 PM   #1164
country flag Curcubeu

I have good and bad news for you!

First the good news: She will apparently play in Moscow!

The bad news: She's the unlucky "ninth seed" and therefore has a tough first round against Kirilenko

But Maria seems to be peaky, because she had to withdraw in Osaka. So, let's see how this will end
I hope that they are going to play on Center Court, so that the match will be streamed!
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 11:51 PM   #1165
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

That would be great , I haven't seen her play live since New York
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 06:19 PM   #1166
country flag Curcubeu

The match will be streamed

She plays the last match on Center Court tomorrow! Good luck for the first win against a Top 30 on Hard Court, Alex!
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 06:19 PM   #1167
country flag Curcubeu

(6) Maria Kirilenko def. Alexandra Dulgheru 6:2 6:2

I think she still suffered under an injury she took from Asia. That's certainly the reason why she had to withdraw from Linz. So, her serve stats were once again terrible. I hope she can end the season under the Top 30 and recover from her health problems. As I said, the most important for her is the practice of a fitting and tricky serve, which would help her a lot on faster surfaces, so that she could gain more constancy on her results. Apart from that, she has everything to become a leading player. She is still young, mentally tough, concentrated, nearly a full time player, constant and normally she makes only a few mistakes.

On clay, where the service isn't that decisive, she showed that she can beat every player. It's obvious that most of the top player have their best results on HC, so that she can do very well in the future.

At the end of the long season, she had some bad luck with injuries, but at the beginning of the new season, she has nearly nothing to defend. If she improves on Hard Court and serve and of course stays healthy, she will break into the Top 20 next year for sure. So, let's hope that she will make use of the break and come back more powerful than she ever was
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 02:33 AM   #1168
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Alex
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 08:51 AM   #1169
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2010.Moscow.WS.R1.A.Dulgheru.vs.M.Kirilenko
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 09:47 AM   #1170
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

^
dulgheru didn't play that well as i thought, but maria did enough to win!
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote