Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2010, 06:39 AM   #1141
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Lost the first set 2-6.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2010, 06:47 AM   #1142
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

1-0
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 06:52 AM   #1143
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

1-1
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 06:55 AM   #1144
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

1-2
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 06:57 AM   #1145
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

1-3
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 07:04 AM   #1146
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

1-4
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 07:07 AM   #1147
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

2-6 1-6
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #1148
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 6th, 2010, 02:49 PM   #1149
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

A disastrous performance and along with the match against Cornet at the beginning of the year, the probably worst accomplishment of the season. Have a look at her serve statistics:

first serve: 58%
first serve points won: 37%
second serve points won: 14%
8 Double Faults!!! in a match of less than an hour

There's really nothing to add. I'm lucky that she has even won three games (2 breaks)

In Linz, she will be the top seed, so let's hope for better matches then. Nevertheless it's unbelievable that she gave away this brilliant chance to qualify for the first time for a third round Premier Mandatory on HC.
I can't think of her inconstancy on this surface, considering that she is the bodily constancy on clay.
On a good day, she is battling with the US Open finalist Zvonareva and bagles Makarova, but on bad days she is terribly defeated by Kerber, Mattek-Sands and Cornet. This all has to do with her serve, which is sometimes very good and spinny, but could be also as awful as today...

Last edited by Curcubeu : Oct 6th, 2010 at 02:57 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 05:46 PM   #1150
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Alex
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #1151
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

She needs a better coach !!
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2010, 11:20 AM   #1152
country flag stefan28

stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
A disastrous performance and along with the match against Cornet at the beginning of the year, the probably worst accomplishment of the season. Have a look at her serve statistics:

first serve: 58%
first serve points won: 37%
second serve points won: 14%
8 Double Faults!!! in a match of less than an hour

There's really nothing to add. I'm lucky that she has even won three games (2 breaks)

In Linz, she will be the top seed, so let's hope for better matches then. Nevertheless it's unbelievable that she gave away this brilliant chance to qualify for the first time for a third round Premier Mandatory on HC.
I can't think of her inconstancy on this surface, considering that she is the bodily constancy on clay.
On a good day, she is battling with the US Open finalist Zvonareva and bagles Makarova, but on bad days she is terribly defeated by Kerber, Mattek-Sands and Cornet. This all has to do with her serve, which is sometimes very good and spinny, but could be also as awful as today...
nice comment. u r totally right.
Old Oct 7th, 2010, 07:06 PM   #1153
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
She needs a better coach !!
Well, I don't think that her coaches Marcu and Dobre influence her mental inconstancy on HC very much. She worked with them very successfully since her breakthrough in Warsaw last year. You should still recognize that she plays better tennis on faster surfaces than at the beginning of the year, but she has also some days where nothing works out for her, especially her serve

You must consider that she improved during the last two years as much as no other player among the Top 30 and thus, obviously has a lack of experience on HC against the older players. Since she has been starting playing tennis, clay was her favored surface, the same with most of the other Romanian girls, too. It is the surface, where she mainly practised, where she had her first success on ITF- and junior tournaments and finally her big breakthrough. Before that she was never reliant on HC matches, because most of the big challenger tournaments are played on clay. Now, she needs experience and time to adapt to this surface with its characteristics. Remember that she failed every qualification for Premier tournaments of the US Open series last year and therefore played challengers on ITF, instead of the Asian tour.

It's still new and exciting for her, so she has to make use of the winter break to really improve her serve on constancy. Then I'm sure that she will definitely establish herself among the Top 30 and also win her first match against a top player on HC.

I wish her all the best for the remainders of the season and good luck for her future!
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #1154
country flag Curcubeu

Oh, I just read that Serena Williams confirmed her participation at the tournament in Linz and she will get a wild card for main draw

So Alex is only number two seed, but that doesn't influence her draw very much, because she could meet Serena not until the final.
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 12:57 PM   #1155
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Am I blind or what, but I can't see Alex on this list: http://www.generali-ladies.at/aktuelles_nennliste.php she was on the list before for sure.

EDIT: it's also said in the tournament's entry list thread that she has withdrawn

Last edited by WhoAmI? : Oct 8th, 2010 at 01:03 PM.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote