Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 307 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:36 PM   #4591
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Mentally they're on different leagues
And seconds after I post this, she saves 3 BP

Sorry, Alex
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #4592

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess watching Masha play against the Romanian girls is very much like witnessing my relationships: they all start very well, but finish bad
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:45 PM   #4593
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Loud kamans and fistpumps on unforced error made by a clearly exhausted opponent. This is Sharapova..... once a classless hack, always a classless hack...
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:08 AM   #4594
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Alex just never gives up....
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:11 AM   #4595

E impresionant cat a rezistat avand in vedere contextul, dar e tavalita saraca in momentul asta
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #4596
country flag Not A Fan

sincer mi-e cam frica sa nu-si distruga de tot incheietura la cata forta baga nesuferita ailalta in lovituri. oricum e incredibila fata asta, n-ai cum sa nu o iubesti
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:17 AM   #4597
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
All my respect. Hat off !

Horrible attitude from the opponent . Idiotic crowd as well ! dar ce semeni ,aia culegi (dpdv al 'fanilor') !

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:21 AM   #4598
country flag Not A Fan

Be proud of yourself Alex.... you are amazing
Let's hope her wrist is not totally shattered now. Can't wait to see her again
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:29 AM   #4599
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

That was an awesome first set and she never gave up. Like everyone else already mentioned upthread, fingers crossed her wrist won't have any long-lasting after effects.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:31 AM   #4600

Somehow Sharapova manages to bring out the best in Alex.

Well done, girl! And get well soon, you belong to the big stages
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:32 AM   #4601
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Proud of u Alex !

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:50 AM   #4602
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I am so disappointed, I really thought she was going to win this. It's such a shame her physical condition didn't help her.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #4603
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Photos:

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Aug 28th, 2014 at 03:23 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 01:49 AM   #4604
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Final score: 64 36 26.

Alex Still a great fight!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 04:21 AM   #4605
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Only got to see a bit of it, but she was hitting with great depth. It really neutralized Pova's power. It helped her stay in rallies longer, which was excellent to see.

She started hitting errors though because she started going for more since she was drained of energy. But it was to be expected, but a fantastic US Open for Alex
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote