Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #4576
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

LOL, How the hell is Ozon singing on the background!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #4577
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Awesome. Please hold on there . please please !

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #4578
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Aleeeeeeeex
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:34 PM   #4579

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
LOL, How the hell is Ozon singing on the background!
Not surprised . it played other times most likely. last year I heard Edward Maya and Inna at the USO.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:36 PM   #4580

Aaaahhhh!!!

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #4581
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to say this, but I think this is where Maria won this match.
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:42 PM   #4582
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Alex is soooo tired, but she's giving everything to stay with the russian
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #4583
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Hate to say this, but I think this is where Maria won this match.
Deja-vu from the Madrid final?
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #4584

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Such an important hold for Alex!
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #4585

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Deja-vu from the Madrid final?
Man, I've seen Maria getting back on the horse form a couple of points away form losing a match that I'm getting bored.
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #4586
country flag Allegro

Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice

why do you say Alex is tired?
Allegro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:22 PM   #4587
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegro View Post
why do you say Alex is tired?
Not only tired but also injured.... just watch this:

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #4588
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sick of seeing players I can't stand getting underserved wins against my fave Petko and now also Masha

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #4589
country flag Allegro

Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice Allegro is just really nice

Oh, I am so sorry for Alex. I think up to now she played very well against Sharapova/Lieapova...Hope her wrist heals up soon.
Allegro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:33 PM   #4590

Mentally they're on different leagues