Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 294 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #4396
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

100k, Contrexeville (FRA) MD

(1)Kaia Kanepi (EST) v. Q
Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) v. Danka Kovinic (MNE)
Alexandra Panova (RUS) v. Q
(8)Paula Oramechea (ARG) v. Shelby Rogers (USA)

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : Jun 30th, 2014 at 12:37 PM.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:46 PM   #4397
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Good luck, Alex!
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #4398
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

In it... to win it!!! Alex

Will we have streaming of this??
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 03:01 PM   #4399
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
In it... to win it!!! Alex

Excellent question. They have a youtube channel, but since it is in France, I'm not getting my hopes up. They seem to struggle with the budget stream cameras .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeG...TN-lRxrpv9MKyA
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #4400

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Don't really know, but you should check on their website:

http://www.open88.org/
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 12:10 AM   #4401
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Don't really know, but you should check on their website:

http://www.open88.org/
After checking the webpage.... forget the webstream! they have 25euro open bar where is this village and why are we not there? let's do like a forum field trip or something
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:27 PM   #4402

100k Contrexeville (FRA), R32:

Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) d. Danka Kovinic (MNE) 67(6) 61 61
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:28 PM   #4403
country flag ioana_sk8r

She's back to playing well after getting angry. I assume she was furious after that tiebreak. GL in the second round now

eta: Kanepi doesn't quite have full-on Ana Bogdan Gaia-syndrome and survies Sanesi's BP's in the second set to advance in three sets. Please play well tomorrow, Alex. She might be the first seed here, but it's on clay and you can do this!!

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : Jul 2nd, 2014 at 02:35 PM.
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 02:33 PM   #4404

100k Contrexeville (FRA), R16:

(1)Kaia Kanepi (EST) d. Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) 63 61
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 02:43 PM   #4405
country flag ioana_sk8r

I was hoping she could pull this out. On the bright side, more time to get ready for Bucharest MD now
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 02:57 PM   #4406
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 02:59 PM   #4407
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 05:45 PM   #4408
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Also no chance in the doubles match.

Kanepi seems physically hampered at the moment, so I don't see a reason for anyone to go down like that against her, but it's really difficult to say anything about Alexandra's matches recently.

Good luck in Bucharest.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #4409
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Bucharest MD

(7)Cetkovska v Cadantu
Q v Begu
Soler-Espinosa v Q
Dulgheru v (2)Vinci

She faces another top player having a shit year
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:29 PM   #4410
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Dammit all to Hell

I mean I know Vinci's singles year has been shit but this is too much for Alex I think

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote