Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 292 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #4366
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

So unlucky... highest seed of her section on paper, but with little real chances of qualifying

Do your best, Alex!
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #4367
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Alexandra! Not an easy draw.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 02:30 PM   #4368
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

6-1 *2-1 in QR1 . Go go

Also , she'll play Doubles quallies alongside Arruabarrena . http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/score.../ud/index.html

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #4369
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

She bonded with Lara over those long 3 setters last year. Haide Alex!!
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #4370

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon, Q-R128:

(5)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) d. Nastassja Burnett (ITA) 61 63
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #4371
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Wimbledon Qualifying, First Round

(5)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU)
d. Nastassja Burnett (ITA) 61 63
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #4372
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Good start...
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #4373
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I have always thought Alexandra could do pretty well on grass. We have very little record about her game on this surface, especially because of her injury, but even back in the day she had good wins despite her lack of experience.

Crushing a player like that in your first official grass court match for 3 years is just outstanding.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #4374
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Crushing a player like that in your first official grass court match for 3 years is just outstanding.
She had a legitimate shot at being in the top 20 before injuries took over. It would be so nice to see her get back to at least some of that level of play. [antijinx]Seems like she's on her way back based on the past few weeks.[/antijinx]
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #4375
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

I think it's safe to presume she's still not entirely healthy, but even so, with the confidence boost after Marseille, she can still show that she's a hell of a player... on any surface
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 05:05 PM   #4376

She'll meet Mel Oudin in the second round, who can be extremely dangerous on grass. Hope Alex will bring her A game because she's gonna need it
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 05:53 PM   #4377
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I expect Alex to beat Oudin and whoever is next (Wozniak?) and make it to R1.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #4378
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for the win! I realy hope she qualify in MD.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #4379
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Great win Alex ! Oudin spent a lot of time on the court today, hopefully that'll help Alexandra
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 03:17 AM   #4380
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

First, congrats to Alex on returning to Wimbledon for the first time in three years! Nastassja, a grass-phobic player, was a good first round draw.

She is 0-1 against Melanie, but that match was back in 2007, and on hardcourt. Also Melanie is very, very good on this surface. Still good luck to Alex
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote