Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 283 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #4231
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Winner
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #4232
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Yay!
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #4233
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Wheee, so happy to see her get a win against an in-form player. Well done, Alex
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #4234
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #4235
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Alex lost the first set 6-4 to an opponent that must be said is definitely inferior...
At the moment she leads 2-0 in the second set, lets go!!!
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #4236
country flag Not A Fan

Needs to step it up now... it's 5-4 and she'll serve for the set a second time
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #4237
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

5-all from 5-1 up

I don't like this at all.
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:59 AM   #4238

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

50K+H Saint-Gaudens (FRA), R16:

Marta Sirotkina (RUS) d. (6)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) 64 75
Old May 14th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #4239
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 12:04 PM   #4240
country flag Not A Fan

Oh Alex... that was soooo bad

First Round match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Yee...hare&t=4h13m6s
Second Round match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7CgR...are&t=1h54m11s

Last edited by Not A Fan : May 15th, 2014 at 09:26 PM.
Old May 14th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #4241
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

So, the 6 consecutive games she lost were from 5-1 to 5-7 in the second set.

I stopped criticizing Alexandra long ago because it's really hard to know how she felt out there. I don't want to search for excuses, I just want to understand such hideous results.

And losing to a 23 year old journey woman who has played less claycourt matches in her whole career than Alexandra in one year, negative winning ratio included, is definitely one of them.
Old May 15th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #4242
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

She's still on the list for Strasbourg quallies. http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=689794

WTF !? Does she plan on playing 1-2 matches and then tank to go to Roland Garros quallies ?? *if she's able to win those 1-2 matches.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #4243
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Strasbourg quallies : (Good luck , though RG quallies are in a few days )

(2)Diyas v Simmonds
(wc)Litfin v Minella
Barty v Chirico
Dulgheru v (8)Kumkhum

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #4244

GL Alex!
Old May 17th, 2014, 10:32 AM   #4245

Alex leads Kumkhum 62

Keep the momentum going, Alex!