Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 282 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2014, 04:34 PM   #4216
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

I hope Alexandra wins it. Good luck!
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2014, 08:09 PM   #4217
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

May the best one (tomorrow) win!
Old May 2nd, 2014, 11:16 AM   #4218

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Came up short 57 57
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:04 PM   #4219
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Boy she must be really bad right now losing to Monica on clay (no offense my queen)
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:23 PM   #4220
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Boy she must be really bad right now losing to Monica on clay (no offense my queen)
I was quite surprised by the way this match went. It was a close match as exptected, but most games were not. While I expected every second game to go over Deuce, most went straight to the serving player or in majority to the return player. There were periods in this match were both girls struggled to win points.

It was Alexandra's first match after another injury break. She needs match practice and coming up against Monica after not having played for a couple of weeks is definitely not an easy task for any player out there.
Old May 11th, 2014, 09:46 AM   #4221

50K+H Saint-Gaudens (FRA), MD:

(6)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) v Yulia Putintseva (KAZ)
Marta Sirotkina (RUS) v Q
(wc)Deniz Khazaniuk (ISR) v Mathilde Johansson (FRA)
(2)Johanna Konta (GBR) v Lyudmyla Kichenok (UKR)

Tough opening match for Alex. I hope she's in good health at least
Old May 12th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #4222
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Looks like the match might be streamed since it is on central court http://www.openst-gaudens.fr/index.p...emid=9&lang=en.

In any case, bafta Sandica!
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 12:37 AM   #4223
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I wonder if she made the Roland Garros qualifications. I guess I should ask her.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 12:43 AM   #4224
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I wonder if she made the Roland Garros qualifications. I guess I should ask her.
LOL . Didn't expect a question like this here

Of course she made it. http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=692729 , not even close. She's a lot 2-3 times closer to the MD than the quallies alternates .

Good luck in the french ITF.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #4225
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

I see she is playing bandage free today... that's something at least
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 12:35 PM   #4226

Bandage free and willing to fight. Serving for the first set now after being 5-3 down not so long ago. Hai Alex!
Old May 12th, 2014, 12:39 PM   #4227

Old May 12th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #4228
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Awesome!! She's rolling now...
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 01:12 PM   #4229

Not anymore. Just lost the last 2 games. But hopefully she'll regroup and win this in straight sets. Hai Alex!
Old May 12th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #4230

50K+H Saint-Gaudens (FRA), R32:

(6)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) d. Yulia Putintseva (KAZ) 75 62

Well done!