Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 280 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #4186
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer. View Post
I am SO excited. You have no idea. She's in my top 3 of players who I will definitely stay for the whole match.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Are you from South Carolina? I heard it's pretty nice there.
Is Sorana going to be there? I am not sure you are a fan of all the Romanians but if you are perhaps you get to see her.
I moved from Cali to Connecticut and although I miss IW so bad I can't wait for the New Haven Open in August and hope I get to go to the first round at US Open when tickets are more affordable.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #4187
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Damn. I was fearful Alex was going to withdraw, but as long as she gets better. I'd rather her be better and me not see her

And I'm from Georgia. But just a short 4.5 hour drive to SC! I don't think Cirstea was on the entry list for main draw. I like a lot of Romania tennis players though!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #4188
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Bad news continues : withdrew from Bogota q as well

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #4189
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Still struggling with injuries is definitely not encouraging. That said, I'd much rather see her withdraw and focus on PT/resting instead of struggling through the first two rounds only to be forced into handing a walkover midway through a match.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 12:09 AM   #4190
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I am wondering why she wasn't rather registered for Katowice qualification? It's in Europe closer to home.
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 12:17 AM   #4191
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I am wondering why she wasn't rather registered for Katowice qualification? It's in Europe closer to home.
Cause Bogota is on CL and Katowice changed to IH this year.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 01:00 AM   #4192
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Cause Bogota is on CL and Katowice changed to IH this year.

Maybe that's a reason although I can't see it as a major one.
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 12:05 PM   #4193
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

This video is fabulous. Alexandra
Many thanks to the uploader.

NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 12:12 PM   #4194
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

One more evidence (if necessary) that Alexandra is a truly amazing person: a sportsman, a painter, a photographer, an impersonator and a polyglot. Her Spanish is awesome! And she is adorable

Thanks for this video
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 12:46 PM   #4195
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

^
Yes she is. So much talent in different areas.
Her Spanish.
What I like most is that she always seems so relaxed and natural.
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 01:56 PM   #4196
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

I saw that a while back, but it's definitely worth a second look. Her Spanish is really, really good & she is one of the best players to interview. Well-thought-out answers to everything, but still spontaneous enough. Fingers crossed she'll eventually be healthy enough to start playing close to 100% again.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 02:00 PM   #4197
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

She is so sweet and adorable and her drawing came out great.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #4198
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

She also had a unforgettable cameo appearance in one of the Petkorazzi videos

Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #4199
country flag soimu

Alex will be in the qualies at Madrid thanks to a wild-card from organizers.

"Tres de las Wild Card para disputar la fase previa han sido otorgadas a las españolas Sara Sorribes y Laura Pous y a la rumana Alexandra Dulgheru"
http://www.madrid-open.com/noticias-...sus-wild-card/
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #4200
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Woohoo! Johnny t'es un ange!