Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 277 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #4141
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Just 1 ball kid? Poor being
Oh, please. This is luxury!

Did you know that in 10K tournaments, the tennis players have to prepare the court after they finish playing so that the next players can have the perfect conditions to play?
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #4142
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
I was at a 25K last year and didnt know what to expect when it came to ball kids and line judges. They only have 1 line judge for each line, so they had the side of the court they were on and also had to judge the line on the other side of the court

There were so many complaints from players

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #4143
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Oh, please. This is luxury!

Did you know that in 10K tournaments, the tennis players have to prepare the court after they finish playing so that the next players can have the perfect conditions to play?
Wow, to be sincere, nope I didn't know!
Eh, i guess this is because the "huge" buget that they have
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #4144

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

It was supposed to be 4-1 now, not 3-2
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #4145

C'mon, seriously?
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #4146
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

5-5, role reversal with Begu today.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #4147

7-5 7-5

Dream semifinal against Irina-Camelia. Hard to predict a winner & I have no idea who to root for, but I think I'd be equally happy for both of them.
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #4148
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

One Romanian in the finals . Alex wasn't making things easy for herself, but I'm glad she pulled out a win.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #4149
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Go Alexandra! I hope she beats Irina and wins this one.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #4150
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Congrats to Alexandra ... and to the ball boy (good performance)
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #4151

Retired today at 1-4 against Irina-Camelia Begu
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #4152
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I am concerned with Alexandra retiring so often. It looks like she lacks endurance to play a few matches in a row.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:02 PM   #4153
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
It looks like she lacks endurance to play a few matches in a row.
Exactly what I was thinking. It really is concerning
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #4154

Well, I don't know why she retired today. I watched the last 4 out of 5 games and she seemed fine physically. Irina played great tennis, maybe she knew Alex wasn't herself today and this worked for her confidence level. I know there were only 4 games and you cannot really judge correctly based on such an arbitrary sample, but she seemed to be back. As for Alex, it looks like her health problems still rule her career
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #4155
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I am concerned with Alexandra retiring so often. It looks like she lacks endurance to play a few matches in a row.
It rather looks to me as if her body doesn't allow her more which is even more concerning.

Endurance has never been her problem before the knees, nor did she have a history of so many retirements.

In the last year alone, the knnes, the wrist, now the back, even her toe was forcing her to retire in Palermo.