Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 276 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #4126
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Won 64 62

Good win and she meets Richel Hogenkamp next. Hai Alex!
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #4127
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

She definitely started serving better as the game went on. Hopefully her back isn't bothering her too much & good luck in the next round!
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #4128
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Got the first set against Hogenkamp
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #4129
country flag ioana_sk8r

Alex . I know she should be winning these games, so I shouldn't get excited, but it's nice to see her winning matches back-to-back and gaining more confidence heading into RG.

(4)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) d Richel Hogenkamp (NED) 75 62
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #4130

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Well done, Alex! And good luck against Goncalves!

I would have loved to see a final between Alex Irina and Irina here, but a semifinal would also do it for me. So please girls, make it happen!
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #4131
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

She may win this week and next and barely approach 110 in the rankings.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 04:43 PM   #4132
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
She may win this week and next and barely approach 110 in the rankings.
She might even drop a bit since she has 50pts to defend, but I'd still take a good showing here.
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #4133
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

^^ Live rankings people : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=20688790 and / or http://www.afptennis.com/ru/rank.php...mpt=4&g=1&rc=0

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #4134
country flag ioana_sk8r

Well, neither one of those has her 9 pts for making it to the quarters here. First is still on 5 pts from R16 and the second one hasn't added anything yet .
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #4135
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Well, neither one of those has her 9 pts for making it to the quarters here. First is still on 5 pts from R16 and the second one hasn't added anything yet .
Uhm.... because the 10k and 25k's points are added the next week always , as per stated in the WTA Rules.

TheBoiledEgg preffers to do things faster as the official rankings won't be anyway updated, only after IW so he/she'll add another 4 points on the next update most likely.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:12 PM   #4136
country flag ioana_sk8r

Alex taking on local girl Paula Cristina Goncalves is on now http://e-tennis.tv/
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:57 PM   #4137

Nice comeback for Alex from 2-4 to 4-all. Now turn this around like you did yesterday, girl!
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #4138

7-5
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #4139
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

yes ! u can do it !
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #4140
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Just 1 ball kid? Poor being