Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 275 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #4111
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

wtf
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 08:41 PM   #4112
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Trainwreck on two feet.
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #4113
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Oh, Alex...
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #4114
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Was she hurting that badly ? Because I don't like when a player retires when down 5-something...
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 04:43 PM   #4115
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Any chances she makes the IW qualifying?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #4116
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
She's not on the Q list. 25k in Campinas is her next tournament and she's the first seed (tournament was listed as her first priority so she'd have to take a LW by this point)

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031181
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 04:56 PM   #4117
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Was she hurting that badly ? Because I don't like when a player retires when down 5-something...
As I said in the previous message : I hope that back problem (medical timeout earlier) was just to break the momentum (although her 1st service is weak )

She got a (lower) back massage from the trainer and after another game, she withdrew. Weak 1st service, especially in the 2nd set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Signing up for IW or Miami q would have been very risky (slim chances to get in) .

I don't think she's even in the ALT list (10th ALT was around #130 for both events) (but you can ask spiceboy through a PM if you want) , as her 1 priority is : http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031181 that week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
take a LW by this point
What's LW ?

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Feb 28th, 2014 at 05:01 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #4118
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Thanks to both of you. I don't know what LW means either.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #4119
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
What's LW ?
Late withdrawal, sorry about getting acronym-happy.
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #4120

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Got the confirmation from spiceboy : No Begu or Dulgheru for IW.

Begu #4 ALT for Miami q , Dulgheru #18 ALT* (*so will probably stick to Brazil clay) .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 10:47 AM   #4121
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/tenis/lux...ru-420634.html

The title reads "the luxury of taking time off". A luxury indeed in tennis! It's a well written article about her injuries, about the fact that unlike Rafa Nadal she can't afford to miss too many tournaments and give herself time to heal properly, which means she almost always plays with an injury. But one thing is sure, Alex will give everything to get back were she once was, in the top 30, because that's how ambitious she is!

Last edited by Not A Fan : Mar 6th, 2014 at 11:43 AM. Reason: translating
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 05:11 PM   #4122
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

25K Campinas (BRA), MD:

(4)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU)
v (wc)Beatriz Haddad Maia (BRA)
(Q)Laura Thorpe (FRA) v Richel Hogenkamp (NED)
(wc)Paula Cristina Goncalves (BRA) v Laura Pigossi (BRA)
(6)Arantxa Rus (NED) v Beatriz Garcia-Vidagany (ESP)

Hai Alexandra!
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 05:28 PM   #4123
country flag ioana_sk8r

Bafta Sandica!
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #4124

If anyone wants to see the match Dulgheru - Haddad Maia , here is the Live Stream (quite good quality) : http://www.e-tennis.tv/

3-2* right now.

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #4125
country flag ioana_sk8r

Thanks! Mine is seriously delayed, but much better than no coverage . Models of service holds on both ends so far