Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 255 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #3811
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

back in the game. she'll win. one question: have the americans difficulties in spelling varvara? alexandra is all i hear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #3812
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Point of the match!!!
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #3813

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Nda.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #3814
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

grrr same little playful girl uf :P
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #3815

Now break that old lady and let's get this over with!
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #3816
country flag Amartolomeu

hope no Tb
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #3817
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Hai Alexandra!!!!!
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #3818

4 Mp!
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #3819

OMG 1 Mp left!
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #3820

Alex won!!!!!
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #3821
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

pfiu!!! Finally!
Well done Alexandraaaaaaaaaaa
Eventually we might break this even and go with 3/6
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #3822
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy ho ! At least she won in the end. Congrats !
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #3823
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Yay! I am so happy for her. Love.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #3824
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Welcome back in top 200 Alexandra! You are the most loved Romanian tennis player and you deserves it so much!
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #3825
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
back in the game. she'll win. one question: have the americans difficulties in spelling varvara? alexandra is all i hear
Varvara is more foreign than Alexandra so it's possible.