Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 240 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #3586
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

game started, crazy stream in full night. One player disappears from the camera because the camera covers only 1 meter from the base line
good stream quality.

Alex just broke first game 1-0 after maybe 15 minutes?...
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #3587
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

She is not playing very well. I hope that will change.
codrutc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #3588

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
She is not playing very well. I hope that will change.
lino ranked 5, it cant be easy for alex after such a long time of not playing.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #3589

is alex injured? a trainer brought in at 2-1
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #3590
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Oh, not again!
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #3591
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

MTO for Alexandra, obviously.

I don't know for what reason, though.

It's actually a good match so far with both players having much more winners than errors.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #3592
country flag codrutc

I can only see that the trainer is doing something with her leg or foot.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #3593

her feet
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #3594
country flag codrutc

Let's hope it's just a blister. The good sign is that her opponent is back up by the baseline.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #3595

looks like a cramp on her right leg calf
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #3596

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Let's hope it's just a blister.
he twists her leg, its a muscle problem
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #3597
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

moving like a rock now.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #3598

she will quit soon, she cant walk or run on her right leg
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #3599
country flag Curcubeu

She doesn't move at all. Looks like a retirement coming soon.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #3600

not running to any drop shot, she will have to quit. I admire her, she worked so hard in last week qualifiers. She is a fighter
One of my favorites