Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 238 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #3556
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

I think this is a good win despite the tough score, because it shows she can keep her level through a long match

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #3557
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yes. Alex is mentally tough
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #3558
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
I know you asked Curcubeu but I want to share my thoughts on this also.
Besides football and tennis.
Handball was and it still is a loved sport here. I think this is not a very well known sport in US. Strange because with your basketball background it could be very easy to be competitive
Some videos. A Romanian girl player at her best.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-JN-IIdugQ .
On youtube there are a lot of videos with great moments in handball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gELgNqj7VA
Also gymnastics is a popular sport. No need for videos because this sport is big in US too.
These 4 are in my opinion the most enjoyed sports in Romania.
First, let me say congratulations to Alex on a hard fought win. Good luck in final Q round and main draw.

Thanks for the handball video. I'm not sure why the sport is not more popular in USA. It's very hard to garner viewership after the big four of American football, basketball, baseball, and hockey. Although soccer (football) is making inroads at the club level and will probably surpass hockey soon. Although there is undeniable athleticism in handball, it just seems kind of strange to many of us. It's kind of like football but every player cheats by using their hands. It seems a little too simple compared to similar goal sports like football, hockey, basketball, water polo or lacrosse. Of course, it's still a better game than American football.

Tennis may be at an all time low in USA. It's seen by many as a sissy, white bread, country club sport. Many of the public courts at parks have fallen into disrepair, and few seem to care. It's a shame.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #3559
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

she plays 2 matches today one after the other with no delay!

4pm Vs Garcia
5.30pm doubles Voracova - Zahlavova Strycova Vs Dulgheru - Ferrer Suarez
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #3560
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by overrule View Post
Of course, it's still a better game than American football.
Are you being serious? Handball is better than football? Well, it's your opinion. As far as I am concerned (american) football is the best team sport in the world.

Quote:
Tennis may be at an all time low in USA. It's seen by many as a sissy, white bread, country club sport. Many of the public courts at parks have fallen into disrepair, and few seem to care. It's a shame.
I completely agree with you on this one. I can first tell by the lack of tennis coverage in the media but also by how little crowded the tennis courts in the parks are. I've been practicing tennis with my daughter almost every day the last couple of weeks at my local park and not a single time I had to wait for one of the 2 courts to become available, either in the afternoon or in the evening.
codrutc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #3561
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
she plays 2 matches today one after the other with no delay!

4pm Vs Garcia
5.30pm doubles Voracova - Zahlavova Strycova Vs Dulgheru - Ferrer Suarez
At least she plays her single match first.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #3562
country flag daniel_1089

daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice

Breakfest ..Alex vs Garcia V. only breaks to 3 3
daniel_1089 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #3563
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

3 set points now
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #3564

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Converted the first one and takes the first set 64
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #3565

64 64

Well done, Alex!
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #3566

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

very nice win from 2-4 to 6-4 in second set, and won 5 points in a row from 40-0 down

who is she playing in the MD? I need to change my PITD
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #3567
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

She came back from 2-4 in second set. The match was closed at her first MP on Garcia's serve after 0-40*
Mental giant
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #3568
country flag codrutc

She won. Who is she playing in the 1st round?
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #3569

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
She came back from 2-4 in second set. The match was closed at her first MP on Garcia's serve after 0-40*
Mental giant
I said it before you this time
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #3570
country flag daniel_1089

daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice

You know with who she'll play first round??? I hope to play with Mladenovic..will be very thought with spanish girls or Vinci
daniel_1089 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote